Author Topic: An Apology  (Read 9726 times)

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
An Apology
« on: March 24, 2007, 10:31:43 AM »
Ive been reading over a couple of my comments, and thought it was time for an apology.

Hell, I apologise for being so mean to you - I realise I was out of order to attack you when I should know better myself.

When I find someone not achieving their true potential and living in some fantasy world where they actually believe they are being honest I just want to open their eyes to reality.

I understand that my shock tactics couldnt bring this truth home to you, but promise I endeavour to educate you in a calmer manner from now on. Who knows - it may even be the key to your success.

Once again, sorry for being a meanie :)

- Talon

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 01:02:30 PM »
Ive been reading over a couple of my comments, and thought it was time for an apology.

Hell, I apologise for being so mean to you - I realise I was out of order to attack you when I should know better myself.

When I find someone not achieving their true potential and living in some fantasy world where they actually believe they are being honest I just want to open their eyes to reality.

I understand that my shock tactics couldnt bring this truth home to you, but promise I endeavour to educate you in a calmer manner from now on. Who knows - it may even be the key to your success.

Once again, sorry for being a meanie :)

- Talon
[snapback]34431[/snapback]
It's cool. It usually entertains me anyway, as I'm used to alot of internet conflicts, and a good disagreement or downright flame war from time to time is fun. I spend most my life on here anyhow. I don't take any of it personally.

The only true key to success for me, is my computer exploding or some crazy shit like that. Or in other words, less computer, it has a bad effect. Otherwise, I'll just remain in a zombie-like state. This computer is my addiction, and the bane of me. (I realized how bad it was during my last year of school. During the first semester my computer was not working at all, I could not use it, and for the first time in all of highschool, I passed all of my classes but one, without putting forth too much effort, and got decent grades as well. But at the end of the semester, I got my computer back, and failed all of my classes during the second semester, like I usually did.) But I have my reasons for not ditching it yet (aside from addiction), and will hopefully soon have something that will take away some of my free-time and hopefully replace it with something more active, as well as productive. But either way, it should do so almost completely, where I would be left with a much more healthy amount of use. Too much of anything can be bad. That, plus my girlfriend likely going to be living with me in little more than three months from now, I won't be on all the time for much longer. =)

But anyway, no need for me to rant about my life. Apology accepted, it's far more than most people are willing to offer.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 01:03:58 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 02:06:30 PM »
Awwwww

All's well that ends well  :friends:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 02:33:06 PM »
All's well that ends well
[snapback]34435[/snapback]
That's very optimistic of you Mo!

Let the education of HeLL begin! *Runs to nearest bomb shelter.*

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
An Apology
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 03:29:15 PM »
i threw up a little

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »
:mega_shok:
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 04:15:33 PM »
i threw up a little
[snapback]34438[/snapback]
Well, that settles it! If it nauseates Cannixxxx I'm 100% behind the idea!

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 07:02:58 PM »
thank you

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 07:05:35 PM »
This computer is my addiction
[snapback]34433[/snapback]

Wait until it is your career, then you and me can have a serious conversation. I mean that.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 07:28:10 PM »
First and foremost, I want to harness my writing skills. All occupation interests, and skill tests show writer as the first and best option for me. However, I don't feel I'd want to be a professionalist, so it'd be a side deal to whatever else I get into. Which, is very likely to be computers in some fashion or another, especially since I've spent so much time with them, plus my gf wanted to be a techie most of her life, so it'd work out well. But I'm not for certain it's what I'd want to do yet, there truly is alot of things I'm good at. Though writing is not at the top just because people and tests say so, but also because I have a passion for it. Everything beyond that I'm still unsure about.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:29:51 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 08:37:51 PM »
I've been reading pretty much every damn post in here since january.  3/4 of the forums are written by you hell...

I never understood how you take so much pride in being "individualistic",  but at least your not emo, il give you that.

But the fact that you seem to boast on your crazy/fukedupness, is really a huge puzzle to me. I never new someone could take so much pride from being called worthy for a mental institution. And the l33t argument between you and Talon, wow that was really impressive...
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 12:41:58 AM »
Ah, good point Viper. My fuckedupness, as you so nicely put it, is something I am proud of... but why?

Well, you already said why "pride in being individualistic." I've never felt I should "fit-in" or "go with the flow." In video games, I'd much rather find things my own way, than be stuck with an unchangeable, and quite narrow plot. However, those can be fun, it all depends on the game, of course. In NWN for example, I usually fuck myself over in every game I play, whether it is because I have perfectionistic tendencies or otherwise, it is simply a part of my personality. I want to explore and do everything, and this often leads me to finding every fucking bug the module has, and screws me over in the end, but hey, I can't help it! I take pride in being individualistic, because I like who I am and almost always have. There are various people out there, unwilling to accept me for the way I am, and honestly, it's tough shit for them.

Adaptation is compromise.
Compromise is settling for less.

There's parts of me that want to be radical and out there, and there's also a side of me that probably hates every living thing, and it shows from time to time, especially in some of my poetry, but, that side of me has only grown weaker and less ferocious over time. I suspect I have less to be angry about, and more reasons to be blissful, and all in all, I'll still love being as self-styled and individualistic as possible, but would prefer a more normal-like life, over such craziness and chaos.

You can wonder why I'm so willing to open myself up as much as I do to strangers, and people over the internet, and it's simply because, as I said, I like who I am, and whether anyone else does or does not, is their own problem.

I also don't mind spending an hour on a post, if that's the length of time it took me. I don't mind length, in fact, I love it! Though, longer posts usually only take me 5-10 minutes maybe.

"I've been reading pretty much every damn post in here since january. 3/4 of the forums are written by you hell..."
I like to talk, I like to rant, I like to rhamble, and I love forums. That's just me. =)

Now, do you really want to read all that? You probably don't even care! But hey, I don't care if you care, and nobody probably cares if I care if they care, so who cares, right? lol.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 01:56:13 AM »
Ah, good point Viper. My fuckedupness, as you so nicely put it, is something I am proud of... but why?

Well, you already said why "pride in being individualistic." I've never felt I should "fit-in" or "go with the flow." In video games, I'd much rather find things my own way, than be stuck with an unchangeable, and quite narrow plot. However, those can be fun, it all depends on the game, of course. In NWN for example, I usually fuck myself over in every game I play, whether it is because I have perfectionistic tendencies or otherwise, it is simply a part of my personality. I want to explore and do everything, and this often leads me to finding every fucking bug the module has, and screws me over in the end, but hey, I can't help it! I take pride in being individualistic, because I like who I am and almost always have. There are various people out there, unwilling to accept me for the way I am, and honestly, it's tough shit for them.

Adaptation is compromise.
Compromise is settling for less.

There's parts of me that want to be radical and out there, and there's also a side of me that probably hates every living thing, and it shows from time to time, especially in some of my poetry, but, that side of me has only grown weaker and less ferocious over time. I suspect I have less to be angry about, and more reasons to be blissful, and all in all, I'll still love being as self-styled and individualistic as possible, but would prefer a more normal-like life, over such craziness and chaos.

You can wonder why I'm so willing to open myself up as much as I do to strangers, and people over the internet, and it's simply because, as I said, I like who I am, and whether anyone else does or does not, is their own problem.

I also don't mind spending an hour on a post, if that's the length of time it took me. I don't mind length, in fact, I love it! Though, longer posts usually only take me 5-10 minutes maybe.

"I've been reading pretty much every damn post in here since january. 3/4 of the forums are written by you hell..."
I like to talk, I like to rant, I like to rhamble, and I love forums. That's just me. =)

Now, do you really want to read all that? You probably don't even care! But hey, I don't care if you care, and nobody probably cares if I care if they care, so who cares, right? lol.
[snapback]34545[/snapback]

Lol. I read all that. :)
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 02:02:18 AM »
:lol:

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 03:01:50 AM »
Fair enough. Your personality has a reason behind it and i respect that.  I still think your poetry is very gruesome but hey we all have our own styles.
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 07:38:07 AM »
Hahaha, but, you've only seen a few poems... maybe this will change your mind...

http://lucidmagic.net:8080/forum/index.php...indpost&p=34555
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 07:58:56 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
An Apology
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 03:54:26 AM »
Never settle for second best. Aim for the stars and dont settle untill your there.

Fuck fitting in, a large percentage of the world are idiots as it is. Conditioned too believe what there taught as fact and never challenging a topic to find the facts for themselves.

Where correcting Einstien now, why cant we question the facts where taught in school? I say thats the best way too teach children, give them information as a possibility rather then a solid fact.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Apology
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 08:58:25 AM »
Never settle for second best. Aim for the stars and dont settle untill your there.

Fuck fitting in, a large percentage of the world are idiots as it is. Conditioned too believe what there taught as fact and never challenging a topic to find the facts for themselves.

Where correcting Einstien now, why cant we question the facts where taught in school? I say thats the best way too teach children, give them information as a possibility rather then a solid fact.
[snapback]34768[/snapback]
Or masturbate until you reach your climax. :lol:

Yeah, no shit. That's why I call fuckloads of people stupid... not because they are really lacking in intelligence, but because they simply react, instead of using their fucking heads and thinking about shit.

"We've all been raised on telivision to believe that one day we'd all be millionares and movie gods and rockstars, but we won't, and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." - Fight Club

Opinions, facts, concepts, theories, religions, beliefs, morals, thoughts, actions, etc.
Nothing is simple these days.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 08:59:20 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
An Apology
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »
Agreed.