Author Topic: lookie who i ran into!  (Read 7108 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
lookie who i ran into!
« on: January 21, 2007, 09:16:30 PM »
omg it's celesti incar!
[attachmentid=1110]

EDIT: In other news, he blew 35k buying white dye(they have that now) to dye his entire set of armor and his perfect gold bow(which i found) white.
[attachmentid=1111]

-Elessar

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 09:32:24 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »
lol. about time you posted back! you are the birthday commander and you have missed two birthdays! damn your eyes!
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »
EDIT: In other news, he blew 35k buying white dye(they have that now) to dye his entire set of armor and his perfect gold bow(which i found) white.

[snapback]33522[/snapback]
Post the stats on the "perfect" bow!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 02:46:44 PM »
I salvaged a (before the sundering update) 10/10 AP 15-28dmg (req 9) +30hp Shadow Bow once...and got 30 wood +(
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 02:51:42 PM »
If I didn't post a birthday thread it was probably someone I couldn't even remember and was hoping someone else who did remember would post it.

Perfect Gold Bow:

And by the way, perfect doesn't mean best, it just means every statistic is maximized.
This is what a bladed recurve bow looks like btw
Someone at GWGuru price checked it at 20-30 plat for me

-Elessar
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 02:53:05 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »
If I didn't post a birthday thread it was probably someone I couldn't even remember and was hoping someone else who did remember would post it.

Perfect Gold Bow:

And by the way, perfect doesn't mean best, it just means every statistic is maximized.
This is what a bladed recurve bow looks like btw
Someone at GWGuru price checked it at 20-30 plat for me
-Elessar
[snapback]33529[/snapback]

So you gave him this bow? You're so nice.  How are those Anguish chests treating you?
I've been pvp'ing in RA lately.  Why did Anet make daze so easy to inflict?  It's so damn hard to get rid of.  Before Factions only a small handful of skills could cause daze and even so they were conditional had high energy cost and hard to use.  Now it seems everything besides the kitchen sink can cause daze rather easily and often.  Wtf is up with that.

I remade Mara into a ritualist she's cool :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 05:24:17 PM by Mo »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »
it was rather pathetic to listen to him beg me. i know he won't read this because he refuses to come back to LM! xD

ya, it really sucks how easily daze is inflicted nowadays, but its more common in RA than elsewhere though
i haven't really done anguish chest runs since i blew 15k on keys and subsequently got didily, hehe...

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »
Begging is a great reason to put someone on ignore. Also, generaly a "perfect" bow needs a req of 7-8, and tops 9 but it needs desirable mods fora req 9 to be perfect.

Stuff like this is why It took me about 400k to make my monk pvp usable. Then Nighfall was released and its not worth another 100k to keep using it when I havent had to monk in gvg for months.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:31:33 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 12:55:11 AM »
Begging is a great reason to put someone on ignore. Also, generaly a "perfect" bow needs a req of 7-8, and tops 9 but it needs desirable mods fora req 9 to be perfect.

Stuff like this is why It took me about 400k to make my monk pvp usable. Then Nighfall was released and its not worth another 100k to keep using it when I havent had to monk in gvg for months.
[snapback]33540[/snapback]

I guess that's why making pvp only characters are way easier.  Kinda sucks cause, yes I'd like to use my rp-chars to pvp.  Anet just made it much easier to use faction than to unlock via pve.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 02:04:58 PM »
I guess that's why making pvp only characters are way easier.  Kinda sucks cause, yes I'd like to use my rp-chars to pvp.  Anet just made it much easier to use faction than to unlock via pve.
[snapback]33547[/snapback]
That is very true. You would be better off going to RA for an hour than doing one quest for an hour. Iv gained nearly 850,000 balth faction, so im not really hurting to unlock anything.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
lookie who i ran into!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 03:42:33 PM »
Lul, I never said I refused to come back... I just screamed "NEVAR" because I felt like it. I may or may not be on LM often, but MODERATERZ POWER GONE NOOOOOOOO!

Lol.

Anyway. Prolly gunna go play GW in a bit.

-Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.