Author Topic: TTA  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
TTA
« on: January 14, 2007, 02:07:39 PM »
First I will note that this is NOT anime. However, this seems like the best place for it in my opinion, as there are no other sections that could suit it in any way, except RR, in which case, it would get lost amongst the numerous threads. Also, because there are things about it that are ALOT like anime, this seemed a good place. The series is, at first, entirely made up of video game sprites, animations, and backgrounds/areas. However, it becomes more customized as time goes on, to have more art (actual stuff that does look like anime) and even voices. Despite first appearances, this series is very good, and will probably pull you in, like it did me.

I first found out about TTA on newgrounds, and gave it good ratings where I could, but as it's a series, I don't think I ever bothered to review any. Partly because I didn't have any constructive criticism to give the guy, I didn't have any criticism for him at all. =)

This link will go to his site, the episodes are best viewed there, because alot of episodes are not yet on newgrounds. You simple need press "Play" on the main page, and you can navigate to which episode you want to watch. I would suggest watching episode 1 first, and then all the way through, obviously. =P

http://tta.fireball20xl.com/

Hope you guys like it. At least give it a chance. =)