Author Topic: Looking for Suggestions  (Read 87557 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »
Bleach 125 is out! WOOOHOOO!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2007, 12:10:56 AM »
Bleach 125 is out! WOOOHOOO!
[snapback]35208[/snapback]
125 narrowed the storyline far too much. I just hope that "training period" only takes a couple of episodes because from here until the "final battle" I dont think anything worthwhile will happen.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2007, 12:44:58 PM »
125 narrowed the storyline far too much. I just hope that "training period" only takes a couple of episodes because from here until the "final battle" I dont think anything worthwhile will happen.
[snapback]35211[/snapback]

So like after this "Final Battle" Bleach is over then??
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2007, 02:20:16 PM »
I think that even after that special training its still far to the end, cos they still have to get into hueco mundo then surely fight all of the arrancars, ulquiorra, gin, tousen and maybe then aizen if nothing else happens, and i would guess that aizen its gonna run away when he finds himself alone (or maybe with gin and tousen).

btw in the last weeks i saw Gungrave and i liked it (its just 26 episodes), then i started watching Death Note, at least its original ^^ and they have shinigamis aswell heh.
i loved the first intro theme song episode 1-19 the one it has now kinda sucks >_<, i always skip the intro now hehehe, i already watched the 32 episodes now to wait... argh

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2007, 07:31:26 PM »
DN is pwn, it's intros were and are pwn.

Bleach is pwn. It's intros not so pwn, but it's still pwn. 126 was pretty pwn. Not as pwn as 124.

Err pwn. =D

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »
Eeew Bleach! Blech!

I can't wait for the new Death Note! It's the only anime I watch for now... Though I am pretty excited about the new Devil May Cry anime aswell. =)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 01:23:02 PM by Chard! »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2007, 03:20:06 PM »
Bleach 127 is delayed for a week
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2007, 06:51:23 PM »
Yeah just saw that on Veoh, when i was checking, we have to wait another week O_O...
DAMNIT, WHY!! WHY!! WHY!! WHY!!........ :crazy:  :crazy:
*Sniff* :(

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2007, 07:54:28 PM »
So like I can't find episodes 73 and 74 of Bleach on veoh nor on youtube any other suggestions where I can see them or download them perhaps??
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2007, 11:02:50 PM »
AnimeEden

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2007, 06:58:05 AM »
AnimeEden
[snapback]35334[/snapback]

it's www.animeEden.com or is it .org or smt else because when I use the .com link i come to a site where you need to BUY animes i'm looking where I can watch or download them...?

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »
http://www.anime-eden.com/

Register an account if you want download permission.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »
You would have been smarter just to type it in Google and find the results quicker than asking here. =D

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2007, 01:24:53 PM »
You would have been smarter just to type it in Google and find the results quicker than asking here. =D
[snapback]35343[/snapback]

I just came home and found the answer here so technicly this was faster  :D

Register an account if you want download permission.

I registered there but I can't download ?

EDIT nvm problem solved
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 01:31:33 PM by Razor Blade »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2007, 06:06:22 PM »
lol what's this for bullshit

I've been trying all day at anime-eden to download a bleach episode and everytime it says "sorry all our servers are busy try again later" yeah sure I bet if I "donate" the servers won't be busy anymore i hate that kind of shit they are just forcing you to pay just like Rapidshare well they can kiss my fu***** a**

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2007, 09:57:31 PM »
I just came home and found the answer here so technicly this was faster  :D
I registered there but I can't download ?

EDIT nvm problem solved
[snapback]35347[/snapback]
Not really, as you would have had the answer when you posted the question, rather than after you got home.

E-mail validation shit, genius! :lol:

lol what's this for bullshit

I've been trying all day at anime-eden to download a bleach episode and everytime it says "sorry all our servers are busy try again later" yeah sure I bet if I "donate" the servers won't be busy anymore i hate that kind of shit they are just forcing you to pay just like Rapidshare well they can kiss my fu***** a**

Nah, that happens when their servers are really busy. Which is often enough with how many members and people are downloading. And when you do download, the download is slow because of so many other people browsing and downloading from it. Just try at a time when less people are likely to be on, such as around 11 or midnight GMT -6. Works for me. It also depends on whether or not there are new downloads for popular anime series such as Bleach. Honestly, I haven't had the problem that much, you can't blame them, it's the fault of the traffic, the paying just helps them keep a site up that is bound to have some costs with that much need for brandwidth, and then if they want to improve it and make it faster... well... that costs even more then. Also take into consideration the amount of shit they have on that site...

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2007, 05:55:22 AM »
Not really, as you would have had the answer when you posted the question, rather than after you got home.

not really when I posted the question i needed to leave for buisiness...
E-mail validation shit, genius! :lol:

Nope I was looking in the wrong section you needed to hover with your mouse button over the anime and then it would open up so you can click on series

Nah, that happens when their servers are really busy. Which is often enough with how many members and people are downloading. And when you do download, the download is slow because of so many other people browsing and downloading from it. Just try at a time when less people are likely to be on, such as around 11 or midnight GMT -6. Works for me. It also depends on whether or not there are new downloads for popular anime series such as Bleach. Honestly, I haven't had the problem that much, you can't blame them, it's the fault of the traffic, the paying just helps them keep a site up that is bound to have some costs with that much need for brandwidth, and then if they want to improve it and make it faster... well... that costs even more then. Also take into consideration the amount of shit they have on that site...
[snapback]35354[/snapback]

About that, I started to down Bleach around 2AM GMT+2 timezone and i got around 23kb/s so I decided I couldn't be bothered or didn't had the patience to wait that long so I skipped episode 73-74, 75-76 (as they probably are 1 hour specials) and started with 77...

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2007, 09:32:07 AM »
Well theres nothing to lose on that episodes anyways, i think, since thats after the soul society thing, and the bounto part kinda looked like fillers to me (but it was still decent tho).

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2007, 10:54:50 AM »
not really when I posted the question i needed to leave for buisiness...

Nope I was looking in the wrong section you needed to hover with your mouse button over the anime and then it would open up so you can click on series

About that, I started to down Bleach around 2AM GMT+2 timezone and i got around 23kb/s so I decided I couldn't be bothered or didn't had the patience to wait that long so I skipped episode 73-74, 75-76 (as they probably are 1 hour specials) and started with 77...
[snapback]35357[/snapback]
That's not what I'm saying though, I mean in the time that it took you to post the question, you could have already found the answer in Google. Therefore, not losing any more time than you had lost to begin with, but having the answer sooner. :lol:

Oh, so it's an even worse reason! Go you! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :D

Oh? Well, then I guess you'll hate having to keep up with the series by downloading from sites such as this one. Which may very well happen, as the last eight or so episodes at least I've had to download from AnimeEden. But the quality is better, and I just download while I sleep or something.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:55:21 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2007, 10:23:19 AM »
Damnit theres no bleach 128 still right? whats taking them so long >_<.
at least i hope its an 1 hour special or something....

Edit: my bad i was searching for bleach 128, and the new its 127 >_<, its released already ^^, as well as death note 33 and naruto shippuuden 16.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:29:08 AM by tyrael084 »

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »
Death Note #33 is really fucking sweet. I think I'm becoming a Kira-supporter. =D

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2007, 03:12:46 PM »
Death Note #33 is really fucking sweet. I think I'm becoming a Kira-supporter. =D
[snapback]35498[/snapback]
Im becoming rather bored with the series. The story line kinda lost my interst when Near entered the picture.

Isnt Death Note only supposed to be 37 episodes long? If so, it needs to start picking up.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2007, 06:57:38 PM »
Death note is the shit, 4 episodes left and that's when it's supposed to be done, correct. Gunna be some major shit soon.

Last Episode of Bleach is just more preparing us for when shit starts happening. Slow right now, bomb as hell soon, I predict.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2007, 10:04:47 PM »
or maybe they just kill most arrancars and aizen flees xD
i think theyre just going to kill ulquiorra then something else happens to keep the history going.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:37:35 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2007, 08:10:05 AM »
So like i'm now at episode 86 of Bleach and it's still Bount thing I'm thinking that this Bount thing is a filler but damn those bounts are cool with their dolls lol  :D

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2007, 03:56:48 PM »
ye those are fillers, but at least, WAY better fillers than the ones naruto had....
so for you after watching naruto's fillers those are cool xD

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »
ye those are fillers, but at least, WAY better fillers than the ones naruto had....
so for you after watching naruto's fillers those are cool xD
[snapback]35520[/snapback]

I never ever watched naruto's fillers lol i stoped where the storyline stoped and picked it back up when Shipuuden started again  :D

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2007, 11:45:28 PM »
I never ever watched naruto's fillers lol i stoped where the storyline stoped and picked it back up when Shipuuden started again  :D
[snapback]35521[/snapback]
Me too! :D
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2007, 06:55:51 AM »
Well... i watched naruto fillers... :P but! i was sick when i watched them, so had nothing else to do xD

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2007, 05:21:18 PM »
i think theyre just going to kill ulquiorra then something else happens to keep the history going.
[snapback]35516[/snapback]

I forgot to say that i think that because i got Bleach: Heat The Soul 4 (PSP) that got out in japan in the 24th of May, it has 51 playable chars + 26 more that only act as partners
(buffs/ special attacks) and it has arrancars and vizards. Well the point its that in the mission mode (which has 32 battle missions with story and such of which i dont understand crap xD) the last battle its with Ulquiorra instead of Aizen, of course its just a fighting game and could mean nothing but well...
I also saw the new looks of Ishida and some others but im not gonna be mean spoiling that xD

Only menus and battle modes are in english thats why i can play, only story and the things they talk b4 battles are in japanese, which is good or it would have spoiled more than a few things for me xD