Author Topic: A Hope for GvG!!!!!  (Read 5858 times)

Offline Alfred P Sloaner

• View Profile
    • Email
A Hope for GvG!!!!!
« on: December 31, 2006, 12:52:02 AM »
Guys.... i've been talking to this guy Neo who i have known for about a year now in GW.  His guild split because of a fight within the guild.  I talked to him and he has 4-5 active people who are ready for GvG.... all of his players have top 20 experience.  I need to know NOW!!! If you guys want to merge with his guild.  We would have to LEAVE ZB, but we would have a chance to start GvGing as soon as the new season started.  I Know people have been busy with the holidays and New Years, but if somethign doesnt happen soon then I'm going to leave....  I DO NOT want to spend another year of no GvG.  If you guys dont decide to go to Neo's Guild along with me, I'l probably quit GW.  You guys say you want to GvG... WELL HERE IS OUR CHANCE!!!!

Oh by the way, Neo is in an Alliance with some HARDCORE PvPers.  Everysingle rank 13 person in the game is in this alliance.

I need to know from Big, Lily, and Oma because Punt and I are down.

I'l give you guys till Jan 4th... If no one has responded by then, I'm done with GW.  I really hope this works out because this TOMBING has been pathetic since no one accept Punt and I have been on.

I hope to hear from yall soon

- Alfred P Sloaner

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
    • http://
A Hope for GvG!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 07:15:43 PM »
yeah i'll give this a shot for sure

and ive been on for tombs too but yah no one else is ever on

Offline Anastas Colton

• View Profile
    • Email
A Hope for GvG!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 08:43:23 PM »
Hey guys  I can see that a lot has been happening in these past few weeks. I have not been on much because Christmas is the busiest time of year for me (FedEx) and I have also been visiting fmily in Los Angeles.  So sorry that I haven't seen you guys much (or at all).

So for Alfred . .
I want Alfred to do what makes Alfred happy

and however Colton fits into that let me know. ( I dont have much in the way of fame and I don't play as much as some others do but I do my best. )

Offline Alfred P Sloaner

• View Profile
    • Email
A Hope for GvG!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 02:09:32 PM »
Guys I talked to Neo and he said we could bring ANYONE from our guild to his.  SO Colten you are welcome to come brother and I want you to come along.  I know people have been busy with the holidays so i dont blame anyone for inactivity.  We actually came together at the worst time because of christmas and new years.  I hope everyone had a fuckin blast on new years because I did.  Ok keep in touch and il let you guys know when we switch over.

Offline big

• View Profile
A Hope for GvG!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 03:35:34 PM »
hey guys im sry i havent been on in a while.... im making some changes in my life and i just dont have time for gw right now and i dont want to hold u guys back i dont know when or if im gonna be back but i happy to have meet all of you guys and hopefully it all work out for u guys

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
A Hope for GvG!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 02:17:59 PM »
N/M that...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:15:57 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles