Author Topic: HoH?????  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Alfred P Sloaner

• View Profile
    • Email
HoH?????
« on: December 29, 2006, 03:28:58 AM »
Hey guys... I'm curious why no one has really signed on lately???  Everyone start getting on at 4PM EST everyday for tombs.  If for some reason your busy then please post and give me a time more convienent for you.  I really want to get things going, but not many people besides me lily and amokk are getting on everyday..... if your going to be busy PLEASE let me know either by phone or by the forums please!  I really want to start tombing... I know the first time we tombed it was pretty bad, but a good team isnt formed overnight.  It takes a lot of time and a lot of patience, and if you guys cant put forth the effort, I NEED TO KNOW NOW.  I dont want to go through another season of inactivity, becuase its not fair to yall and its not fair for me.  So please let me know yalls plans for this season and if yall are ready.

Phone # - 706-248-7117

Today is my birthday, so I cant promise that i'l be on at four o'clock today, but any other day next week i'l be able to get on.  PLEASE let me know what you guys think.

Thanks... yo leada A P S

Offline Amokk

• View Profile
HoH?????
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 01:27:30 PM »
Hey guys... I'm curious why no one has really signed on lately???  Everyone start getting on at 4PM EST everyday for tombs.  If for some reason your busy then please post and give me a time more convienent for you.  I really want to get things going, but not many people besides me lily and amokk are getting on everyday..... if your going to be busy PLEASE let me know either by phone or by the forums please!  I really want to start tombing... I know the first time we tombed it was pretty bad, but a good team isnt formed overnight.  It takes a lot of time and a lot of patience, and if you guys cant put forth the effort, I NEED TO KNOW NOW.  I dont want to go through another season of inactivity, becuase its not fair to yall and its not fair for me.  So please let me know yalls plans for this season and if yall are ready.

Phone # - 706-248-7117
Today is my birthday, so I cant promise that i'l be on at four o'clock today, but any other day next week i'l be able to get on.  PLEASE let me know what you guys think.
Thanks... yo leada A P S
[snapback]33331[/snapback]

I got class tonight, so I'll be on around 9:30