Other > Birthday Forum!

Who sounds like a cow and...

(1/5) > >>

Elessar Telrunya:

--- Quote ---H[/span][span style=\'color:red\']A[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']P[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']P[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']Y [/span][span style=\'color:gray\']B[/span][span style=\'color:green\']I[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']R[/span][span style=\'color:red\']T[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']H[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']D[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']A[/span][span style=\'color:gray\']Y[/span][span style=\'color:green\'], [/span][span style=\'color:blue\']M[/span][span style=\'color:red\']O

--- End quote ---

You're another year closer to death and another year closer to 30! Happy Birthday, Mo!

Have a good one, and well...you're safe from people giving you one present for both your birthday and christmas?

-Elessar

Frank10LR:
Happy Birthday #1 (I'm talking about Mo, not Jesus) :lol:

420:
Happy Birthday Mo, I saw you and Lance on Guild Wars last night, so that's where you have been hiding!

Mo:
Thanks everyone  :)
Happy Holidays to everyone as well.

Yes I've been playing GW lately.  I find using and improving Heroes a lot of fun :P
Makes FoW trips a lot easier when you can add AI to your teams.

Thanks again everyone!

PS. I'm sure you've noticed I left CH, nothing personal, just no one was ever on.  Dunkin and I started our own guild, just for fun.  Team Invincible!

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote ---Happy Birthday #1 (I'm talking about Mo, not Jesus) :lol:
[snapback]33148[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
(Who? Jesus? Who's that? Unless you mean Susej, the almighty dog.)

Happy birthday, Mo!

Another awesome December B-day. Bwahahaha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version