Neverwinter Nights 2 > NWN 2 General

The Tavern of Doors Updates!

<< < (2/2)

420:
Update January 16, 2007

--- Quote ---- Added the Armor and Weapon Crafting Guide as a book available from the crafting bench in the Training Room.

- Fixed Echidna's polymorph VFX to correctly apply to the PC.

- Fixed typos in Kii'Kann's dialogue.

--- End quote ---

420:
Update January 18, 2007

--- Quote ---Major upgrade to the ToD Widget!
The ToD Widget now gives more information about items and their properties as well as giving players the ability to rename any item they own! Details about using the ToD Widget are available in the journal's "completed" section when you log on.
[attachmentid=1107][attachmentid=1108]

--- End quote ---

[attachment deleted by admin]

420:
Update September 14, 2007

--- Quote ---New scaling options!
1.06 introduced new functionality to allow in-game alterations to individual scale dimensions through scripting. Now the ToD allows players to alter their individual dimensions (Height, Width and Depth) in addition to the ability to change overall size.
[attachmentid=1291][attachmentid=1292]

--- End quote ---
Cuchulann, Throbblefoot and I did some pretty wacky things while testing this. Hopefully Cuchulann will post some of his sins against nature in the general screenshots thread soon.

cuchulann:
I just looked over my screen shots and you can't see what they are as they are all too dark.

420:
Update September 27, 2007

--- Quote ---Bronze Dragon Added!
The 1.07/1.10 patch came out today and added a bronze dragon. The new dragon has been added to the DM spawn tool. Here are a couple pics I took shortly before my server crashed.
[attachmentid=1305][attachmentid=1306]

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version