Author Topic: Rez Options  (Read 4904 times)

Offline Amokk

• View Profile
Rez Options
« on: December 04, 2006, 12:25:50 PM »
Since we're so horrible at rezing, I was doing some research on Rezmers and ran into this little diddy.

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=H0Vi...Ka3B_KghrsQyofx

This is a Fast Cast Rezmer using Signet of Illusion, Symbolic Celerity, Lively Was Naomei and Death Pact Signet.

You don't incure a death penalty if killed by the death pact signet atm, Lively was Naomei will drop if you die and rez you.  There may be an auto-resurrection glitch involved with this skill, but either way this may be a nice Consideration to aTombs build or a build with an extra slot.

A fast cast mezmer with a 2 second cast rez skill...and a 2ndary rez skill.

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
    • http://
Rez Options
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 03:32:04 PM »
lol

but all u gotta do is dp the rezmer and no more rez

seems kinda useless to have a char devoted solely to rezing

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Rez Options
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 03:44:01 PM »
I dont think we will have the dmg if we devote an entire slot to a person for resing, especialy in tombs.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Amokk

• View Profile
Rez Options
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 04:00:31 PM »
I dont think we will have the dmg if we devote an entire slot to a person for resing, especialy in tombs.
[snapback]32970[/snapback]

In what build?  I didn't name a build did I.  I've spoken very generally, and there are many builds in HoH that we could run with this, that would be effective.

2nd You can bring fewer rez sigs on the build as a whole as well, hence more utility or more damage overall.

lol

but all u gotta do is dp the rezmer and no more rez

seems kinda useless to have a char devoted solely to rezing
[snapback]32969[/snapback]

3rd, if they dp the Mezmer they aren't killing the monks or the other important parts of the build...especially if he's holding lively was naomei, all they'll manage to do is kill his energy, which he doesn't need to rez with a signet.  

4th, the other team will have to identify the Rezmer as a main target, I doubt to many teams in HoH are going to notice right away that they wont win easily without removing the rezmer.

5th, Its not an entire character slot...its 4 skill slots at most.  The other 4-6 can be devoted to anywhich way you want the Mezmer to go.  Ints, Hexes, Ritualist damage skills...whatever.

I'm actually quite surprised (actually I shouldn't be at this point) that niether of you can see the potential of a good fast rez.

-mokk
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 04:01:17 PM by Amokk »