Neverwinter Nights 2 > GodSpire 2.0

GodSpire In the making

<< < (9/15) > >>

Tyrael:
i dont think there were even a clan named angband (or there was?) cos when i started playing on GS doriath didnt even existed but the area was there already.

Xen:
Angband is the Marauders dungeon. Thanks 420.

Elessar Telrunya:

--- Quote ---i dont think there were even a clan named angband (or there was?) cos when i started playing on GS doriath didnt even existed but the area was there already.
[snapback]32925[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

it did, it was just dead. back when it was formed when i was there, spring time a few years ago was a ressurection. Thomas headed the old old doriath.

-Elessar

Mercy:
Well JeK really started it back with Talon's permission...if he changed his name to Thomas...The old Thomas came back shortly after for a brief period. And Angband was marauders territory and then became D.A.s or D.Es...whatever. But it should stay Marauders territory in my opinion. The house of bears was cool, but didnt really suit marauders.

Anheg:

--- Quote ---Well JeK really started it back with Talon's permission...if he changed his name to Thomas...The old Thomas came back shortly after for a brief period. And Angband was marauders territory and then became D.A.s or D.Es...whatever. But it should stay Marauders territory in my opinion. The house of bears was cool, but didnt really suit marauders.
[snapback]32928[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
And oh-boy did JeK hate using the name Thomas. He told me on my occations that the DMs forced him to.

About the House of the Bear, I agree. It was way to warm and cozy of a bar to be your clanhall. You need a pirate, not a bear, as your bartender and all those random lightbeams in the throneroom were pointless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version