Neverwinter Nights 2 > GodSpire 2.0

GodSpire In the making

<< < (3/15) > >>

420:

--- Quote ---no it lets me join fine just when i try bring this char with those particular itmes on no joy.
[snapback]32872[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Try logging into a single player mod and uneqip all your items then save character. Log into Throbbleserv with the unequipped items and see which ones are red. Use the Widget on the red ones to get a total item value.

Remember that items properties are more expensive on some items, like rings. So while you may be able to fit +10 dex on a belt and have it be below level 20, you may not be able to put +10 dex on a ring and have it remain under level 20.

Very annoying, but that's how it worked in NWN too, just less obvious with epic level items.

Xen:
Seems even with the beta patch the item values still dont appear. Can only hope this feature is in the full patch.

Frank10LR:

--- Quote ---View of Doriath from the Docks:

[snapback]32860[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

WOHA! So nice, it's really a good job!

Xen:
I did some pollishing, added light effects and Ambient sounds etc. It looks way better now. creating the Marauder's view next.

420:

--- Quote ---Seems even with the beta patch the item values still dont appear. Can only hope this feature is in the full patch.
[snapback]32877[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Argh, they said it would have item values in the patch notes! What the hell are they doing to us?!?!

Where do you get the beta?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version