Author Topic: Modifications to GvG Build  (Read 3895 times)

Offline Alfred P Sloaner

• View Profile
    • Email
Modifications to GvG Build
« on: November 08, 2006, 05:26:54 AM »
Hey everyone... Punt and I made some modifications to our GvG build, which i think will help a lot.

Warrior/Assassin

- Frenzy (Warrior other)
For 8 seconds, you attack 33% faster but take double damage.

- Eviscerate [Elite] (Axe Mastery)
If Eviscerate hits, you strike for +1..25 damage and inflict a Deep Wound, lowering your target's maximum Health by 20% for 5..17 seconds.

- Executioner's Strike (Axe Mastery)
If this attack hits, you strike for +10..34 damage.

- Protector's Strike (Strength)
If this attack strikes a moving foe, you strike for 10..34 more damage.

- Bull's Strike (Strength)
If this attack hits a moving foe, you strike for +5..25 damage, and your target is knocked down.

- Sprint (Strength)
For 8..13 seconds, you move 25% faster.

- Death's Charge (Shadow Arts)
Shadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 40..112.

- Resurrection Signet ()
Resurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. You may use this Signet only once per mission.

Dervish/Assassin

Mysticism: 13 (12+1)
Earth Prayers: 16 (12+4)
Deadly Arts: 3

- Heart of Holy Flame (Mysticism)
All adjacent foes take 54 holy damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal holy damage. When this Enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are set on fire for 4 seconds.

- Aura of Thorns (Earth Prayers)
All nearby foes become crippled for 10 seconds. For 30 seconds, this Enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all neaby foes begin bleeding for 16 seconds.

- Zealous Renewal (Mysticism)
All adjacent foes take 54 holy damage. For 20 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, you gain 1 Energy for each successfulll hit while under the effects of this Enchantment.

- Vital Boon (Earth Prayers)
For 20 seconds, you have +104 maximum health. When this enchantment ends, you are healed for 208 health.407588175

- Shadow Prison [Elite] (Deadly Arts)
Shadow Step to target foe. For 5 seconds, that foe moves 66% slower.

- Mystic Sandstorm (Earth Prayers)
Lose all enchantments. For each enchantment removed in this way, all nearby foes are struck for 37 earth damage (maximum 130 damage).

- Recall (Assassin None)
While you maintain Recall on target ally, nothing happens. When Recall ends, you Shadow Step to that ally's location.

- Resurrection Signet ()
Resurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. You may use this Signet only once per mission.

Paragon/Warrior

Leadership: 12 (11+1)
Command: 16 (12+4)
Tactics: 7

- "Incoming!" [Elite] (Command)
For 7 seconds, all party members within earshot take 50% less damage.

- "Stand Your Ground!" (Command)
For 37 seconds, all party members within earshot recieve 24 armour when not moving.

- Bladeturn Refrain (Command)
For 20 seconds, target non-spirit ally has +42 armour against slashing damage. This Echo is reapploed every time a Chant or Shout ends on that ally.

- "Fall Back!" (Command)
For 10 seconds, all allies within earshot gain 16 health per second while moving, and move 33% faster. "Fall Back!" ends on an ally when that ally successfully hits with an attack.

- "Never Surrender!" (Command)
All allies within earshot and below 75% health gain 5 health regeneration.

- "Never Give Up!" (Command)
All allies within earshot and below 75% health gain 11 energy.

- "Watch Yourself!" (Tactics)
Party members near you gain +20 armor For 8 seconds.

- Signet of Return (Leadership)
Resurrect target party member with 13% health and 3% energy for each party member within earshot.

Elementalist/Monk

Energy Storage: 10 (9+1)
Fire Magic: 16 (12+4)
Protection Prayers: 9

- Glyph of Lesser Energy (Elementalist other)
Fot 15 seconds, your next Spell costs 15 less Energy to cast.

- Searing Flames [Elite] (Fire Magic)
Target foe and all nearby foes are struck with Searing Flames. Foes already on fire when this Skill is cast are struck for 119 fire damage. Foes not already on fire begin Burning for 7 second.

- Liquid Flame (Fire Magic)
Target foe is struck for 119 fire damage. If that foe is attacking or casting a Spell, nearby foes are also struck for 119 fire damage.

- Glowing Gaze (Fire Magic)
Target foe takes 53 fire damage. If that foe is on Fire, you gain 10 Energy.

- Flame Djinn's Haste (Fire Magic)
All adjacent foes are struck for 127 fire damage. For 11 seconds, you move 25% faster.

- Aegis (Protection Prayers)
For 9 seconds, all party members have a 50% chance to block attacks.

- Extinguish (Protection Prayers)
Remove one condition from each party member. Party members relieved of Burning are healed for 64 Health.

- Resurrection Signet ()
Energy:0  Cast:3  Recharge:0

Elementalist/Monk

Energy Storage: 9 (8+1)
Water Magic: 14 (10+4)
Healing Prayers: 12

- Armor of Mist (Water Magic)
For 19 seconds, you gain +38 armor and move 33% faster.

- Blurred Vision (Water Magic)
For 19 seconds, target foe and adjacent foes are Hexed with Blurred Vision. While Hexed, these foes have a 50% chance to miss with attacks.

- Deep Freeze (Water Magic)
You cause a Deep Freeze at target foe's location. All foes in this location are struck for 80 cold damage, and for 10 seconds, they move 66% slower.

- Ice Prison (Water Magic)
For 19 seconds, target foe's legs are encased in ice, causing the foe to move 66% slower. This effect ends if target takes fire damage.

- Steam (Water Magic)
If target foe is on fire, Steam Blinds that foe for 10 seconds and strikes for 76 cold damage. Otherwise that foe is struck for 47 cold damage.

- Healing Breeze (Healing Prayers)
For 10 seconds, target ally gains +8 Health regeneration.

- Light of Deliverence [Elite] (Healing Prayers)
All party members below 80% Health are healed for 65 health.

- Resurrection Signet ()

Mesmer/Elementalist

Fast Casting: 8 (7+1)
Domination Magic: 15 (12+3)
Inspiration Magic: 9 (8+1)
Air Magic: 8

- Blinding Surge [Elite] (Air Magic)
Target foe is struck for 29 lightning damage and Blinded for 7 seconds. If that foe is under the effects of an Enchantment, all adjacent foes are also Blinded for 7 seconds. This Spell has 25% armor penetration.

- Empathy (Domination Magic)
For 20 seconds, whenever target foe attacks, that foe takes 30 damage.

- Shatter Enchantment (Domination Magic)
Remove an Enchantment from target foe. If an Enchantment is removed, that foe takes 100 damage.

- Drain Enchantment (Inspiration Magic)
Remove an Enchantment from target foe. If an Enchantment is removed, you gain 17 Energy.

- Ether Feast (Inspiration Magic)
Target foe loses 3 Energy. You are healed 35 for each point of Energy lost.

- Ignorance (Domination Magic)
For 20 seconds target foe cannot use Signets.

- Energy Burn (Domination Magic)
Target foe loses 8 Energy and takes 10 damage for each point of Energy lost.

- Resurrection Signet ()

Ok guys... to start off with the changes:

Dervish: I decided to put recall on the Dervish because i've noticed that on our map our runner seems to get ganked when capping the obelisk flag.  This way the dervish can keep his recall on the paragon, while he runs to the obelisk flag with the flag runner.  This way he can try and spike out the other teams flag runner then recall back to the paragon to start spiking.

Paragon: Punt and I decided that it would be better if the Paragon was pure defense.  He now has "Stand Your Ground!", Bladeturn Refrain, "Never Surrender!", and "Never Give Up!".  This is really going to help with the monks energy and if we face any Degen teams.

Fire E/Mo: I decided to put the skill Flame Djinn's Haste on the fire ele so that we can two different runners if necessary.  The Fire E/Mo goes back to base when there is a Crippling Anguish Mesmer ganker or anything thats not an Melee character.  He can run either glyph of lesser energy or fire attunement.

Water E/Mo: For this E/Mo I really wanted him to be able to heal against degen.  So i decided to put the elite heal party on him as well as Healing Breeze.  I also want the Runner to keep the theif with him at all times so incase a "Your All Alone!" Warrior or  Assassin comes to the base.

M/Ele: This is the one build that i completey remade.  I made this Me/Ele to not only be able to take care of base gankers, but to have some purpose with the main team.  Its main skills to stop melee gankers is Blinding Surge with Ignorance so that the gankers aren't able remove blind with signet of malice.  Blinding Surge is also very useful up front in the main battle.  The mesmer also contributes to the spike when he's with the main team.  He uses shatter enchant and Energy burn for extra damage on the spikes.

Monks: I also think we should try using and OoB Monk because we have a bunch of skills that help when health is below 75%.  The other monk I honestly have no clue, but these are just suggestions, because I dont like telling monks what they should and shouldn't run.

Ok... so this build is a little more complicated than the original build, but i really think it will become a good build with a little practice.  I'l be on tomorrow during the day to answer any questions about the build.  If you have any questions or concerns feel free and post.

Thanks guys
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 05:40:16 AM by Alfred P Sloaner »