LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Clean up?

(1/2) > >>

Soul Sojourner:
I was going to make a topic on this a couple days ago and I fucking forgot. <_<

NWN2 is out now, and were it not even released there's still a disorganized mess of sections/forums/sub-forums and topics/posts. I'm guessing alot of what was going on under NWN and GS sections is going to be through. But there's too much crap belonging to those to even want to do anything with that, in my opinion. However, I was figuring a sweep of now-useless sub-forums would be a wise idea. Arivs? Antes? GS SV? Could a possible viewable vault be made to throw topics/posts from now pointless forums be made?

The old dead clans/guilds, destroy the dead ones and send their topics into GS General?
Doriath, Marauders, etc, the live ones, should they be moved into NWN2? Should there be a subsection for GS2 yet, or should we wait until there actually is a GS2 to do either of those things, or possibly all?

Those have some conditions, but I don't think NWN Building does. Should NWN2 building posts/topics be made in that forum? Should a new one be created? Should that one be renamed?

As for the entire roleplaying section, well... if it were kept, is there a point in keeping the WWW sub-forum, or the Guilds forum?

Also to note, the Fun And Games forum isn't really used, nor is the New Members Area.

Now, there's alot more that could be done, moved, changed, re-arranged, etc. but these are just some suggestions. LM was really, for the most part, about GS and NWN, and now that's changing here, a fresh start with a fresh game, and the end of GS1. The community remains strong, and I question if a little "re-vamping" could be in order. Or maybe, if it's a good idea, it should be held off until the actual GS2 is around?

Either way, I posted this to see what everyone else thinks. So, any opinions or ideas relating to the subject?

Chard!:
I agree with HMH but wasn't there a seperate board made for GS2? I'd say all the NWN2/GS2 stuff gets posted there and the original NWN stuff is left here in Lucidmagic...

Godspire

WitchHunter_Z:
If it were going to be like that, it should be the other way around. Why waste an already paid for domain in favour of a free one?

420:

--- Quote ---However, I was figuring a sweep of now-useless sub-forums would be a wise idea.
[snapback]32472[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Pfft, who do you think you are? Nathan?

Why should the King of resurrecting old topics be interested in cleaning up the forums?

Chard!:

--- Quote ---If it were going to be like that, it should be the other way around. Why waste an already paid for domain in favour of a free one?
[snapback]32476[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Right that would be better.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version