Author Topic: Paragon Energy Build  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Alfred P Sloaner

• View Profile
    • Email
Paragon Energy Build
« on: October 30, 2006, 04:22:30 AM »
I know that Energy Management has been nerfed so i decided to try and make a Paragon that can help monks with Energy and Defense.

Energizing Finale- For 10-30 seconds, whenever a Shout or Chant ends on a target ally, that ally gains 1-3 Energy.

Energy- 5
Cast Time- 1 sec
Recharge- 5 sec

Lyric of Zeal- For 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot uses a Signet, that ally gains 3-10 Energy.

Adrenaline- 6
Cast Time- 1 sec
Recharge- 5 sec

Aria of Zeal- For 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot uses a Spell, that ally gains 3-10 Energy.

Energy- 10
Cast Time- 1 sec
Recharge- 20 sec

Angelic Bond- For 10-35 seconds, all damage suffered by target other ally is divided equally with you. This is an elite skill.

Energy- 5
Cast Time- 1 sec
Recharge- 5 sec

Anthem of Flame- For 10 seconds, the next attack skill used by each ally within earshot also causes Burning for 1-3 seconds.

Energy- 5
Cast Time- 1 sec
Recharge- 10 sec

Blazing Finale- For 10-35 seconds, whenever a Chant or Shout ends on target ally, all foes adjacent to that ally are set on fire for 1-3 seconds.

Energy- 5
Cast Time- 1 sec
Recharge- 8 sec

Flurry- For 5 seconds, your attack rate is increased by 33%, but you deal 25% less damage.

Energy- 5
Cast Time- 0
Recharge- 5

Res Sig

This Build has Defense, Energy Management for Monks, and Damage.  The flurry is just for gaining adrenaline faster.  The last skill could really be anything, but this Paragon is spec'ed in Motivation and Leadership.  Angelic Bond would of course go on soft targets (probably monks).  Blazing Finale would probably go on the warrior, which would spread burning to a lot of people.  Energizing Finale would go on Monks while the paragon spams Lyric of Zeal as often as possible.  The only thing im curious about is if monks get the 10 energy if the sig is canceled half way.  I was hoping a monk could cast Sig of Devotion and move to cancel and still get the energy.  Either way, I think this will help monks manage there energy a lot better.

Monks... please tell me if you think this build would help yall out... Thanks