Guild Wars > Guild Wars Guilds

LFG.... (one more time)

(1/4) > >>

Sonicle:
mm yes im looking for a guild i added throbblefoot and some other peeps i found on the page here to friendslist so i could contact em ingame ... to bad i never met one online so im trying it here .... dunno if you guys are really still recruiting (topic seems old)

i can actually say im a good player ( selfpraise sucks i know but thats what people tell me )
i can play
assassines (actually the char i play the best)
summon/tainted necro (summon only missing flesh golem atm but ill have that soon)
ele spike/echo nuker
red heaven mesmer (weirdo build (my own :rolleyes: ) but good in pvp for a spike)

and a ranger and a monk in construction ( took ritualist on accident as second class for monk >.< )

and hubba pls tell me youre ingame name , it was nice to play with you in nwn so i guess itd be in gw

Elessar Telrunya:
I'm going to refrain from laughing at you because that would be mean. :)

-Elessar

Mo:

--- Quote ---mm yes im looking for a guild i added throbblefoot and some other peeps i found on the page here to friendslist so i could contact em ingame ... to bad i never met one online so im trying it here .... dunno if you guys are really still recruiting (topic seems old)

i can actually say im a good player ( selfpraise sucks i know but thats what people tell me )
i can play
assassines (actually the char i play the best)
summon/tainted necro (summon only missing flesh golem atm but ill have that soon)
ele spike/echo nuker
red heaven mesmer (weirdo build (my own :rolleyes: ) but good in pvp for a spike)

and a ranger and a monk in construction ( took ritualist on accident as second class for monk >.< )

and hubba pls tell me youre ingame name , it was nice to play with you in nwn so i guess itd be in gw
[snapback]32071[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

I would say CH isn't really active there anymore :P
The Zodiac Braves are an active guild on this forum.  Ask Anheg about it.

420:

--- Quote ---I would say CM isn't really active there anymore :P
[snapback]32080[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
CH?

Mo:

--- Quote ---CH?
[snapback]32081[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

woops ya edited thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index