Author Topic: Chest Farming!!  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Alfred P Sloaner

• View Profile
    • Email
Chest Farming!!
« on: October 06, 2006, 01:49:37 AM »
Hey Guys... I was curious if anyone was interested in doing chest runs in Hells Precipice....  Its an easy way to get a title and to get money.  If i get 5-6 people who are interested in chest running then I Garuntee that No ONE will loose money.  If you are interested please let me know.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Chest Farming!!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 09:27:20 AM »
Would be if I had any characters there.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Amokk

• View Profile
Chest Farming!!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 12:50:15 AM »
Hey Guys... I was curious if anyone was interested in doing chest runs in Hells Precipice....  Its an easy way to get a title and to get money.  If i get 5-6 people who are interested in chest running then I Garuntee that No ONE will loose money.  If you are interested please let me know.
[snapback]31725[/snapback]

I need cash and mod unlocks so lets get this on the road.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Chest Farming!!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 04:59:19 PM »
Im working on it, im at iron mintes now
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Alfred P Sloaner

• View Profile
    • Email
Chest Farming!!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 07:15:22 PM »
The Chest Running Build for Hells Precipice is pretty simple...

W/A

Death's Charge
Charge [E]
Sprint
Heal Signet
Dash
"I Will Survive"
Endure Pain
Ressurection Signet

If you guys want to start earlier there are usually groups chest running all the time in Hells Precipice International District 1...... so if yall ever want to hit it up then feel free to.  We will get a group going eventually... cause if we can get around 4-6 person group going we could definately make some money.

The easiest way to make money is to sell your rares for 1k a piece to people searching for there UNID title.  Make sure to check for weapons mods on bows,swords,axes,hammers and so on.  Wands and staffs don't really sell for that much money any way so i usually don't identify them and sell them for 1k each.  By selling your rares for 1k each then you automatically make back the money you spent for keys and then you try and find more uber shit...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 07:30:29 PM by Alfred P Sloaner »