Author Topic: GvG Builds  (Read 4197 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
GvG Builds
« on: October 06, 2006, 01:30:42 AM »
(Posted by Alfred)

W/A

Frenzy
Death Charge
Evicerate
Executioners
Dismember
Shields Up
Sprint
Res Sig

Str- 10+1
Axe- 12+4
Tactics- 8+1

R/Me

Apply Poison
Crip Shot
Mauruder's Shot
Savage Shot
Distracting Shot
Troll Unguent
Distortion
Res Sig

Expertise- 10+4
Wilderness- 9+1
Marksmanship- 11+1

N/Mo

FoC
Vamp Gaze
Shadow Strike
Shadow of Fear
Feintheartedness
parasitic
Blood rit
Res sig

Soul- 6+1
Curses- 12+4
Blood- 11+1

Mes/Mo

Expel Hexes
Shatter Enchant
Phantom Pain
Shatter Delusions
Drain Enchant
Power Drain
Hex Breaker
Res Chant

Fast- 9+1
Domination- 12+2
Inspiration- 8+1
Illusion- 5+1

E/Mo

Air Attune
Mind Shock
Lightning Strike
Orb
Blinding Flash
Ward of Stability
Extinguish
Res Sig

Energy- 10+1
Earth- 7+1
Air- 12+4

E/Mo

Ether Prod
Blinding Flash
Lightning Orb
Lightning Strike
Gale
Windborne Speed
Heal Part Extinguish

Energy- 8+1
Air- 12+4
Healing- 10

2 Monks- Lily's Choice

OK guys... I came up with this build tonight and I want some comments on it please. I do realize that a lot of our GvG team is pretty new to the whole GvG scene. I personally think the best way to get team work started is to make a build that requires a lot of communication and teamwork. This is a special Rainbow spike build that has 3 different ways to apply deepwound, which is what most spikes use. The reason this spike build is different then other builds is that it has two different people that spread deepwound. The problem with most spike builds is they either rely on the caster to spread deepwound or a warrior. With this build it will keep the enemies clueless which one is going to start the spike. This is also why i put the Death charge on the warrior. Most of the time the Mesmer or Necro will be the ones calling the spike. We will get into more detail at a later time. I want to start with a spike first because in my opinion... they take the most effort because if the spike fails then your team looses pretty fast. If anyone has any suggestions for the build or maybe how it could become better please feel free to comment

ok the 3 ways the spike can be done quicky is:

Evicerate+Mauruder & Savage+FoC+Shatter(only if enemy has enchant)+Mindshock & strike

Dismember+Mauruder & Savage+Shadow Strike+Shatter(only if enemy has enchant)+Mindshock & strike

Phantom & Shatter Delusions+Executioners+Mauruder's & Savage+ FoC or Shadow Strike+Mindshock & Strike

There of course are more ways to do this spike, but you get the idea i'm going for.

The way I want the spike to be pulled off is back to back... Not many teams are able to spike a player down thwn 6-8 seconds later spike another one down.... This spike build will help us in the long run even when running balanced builds because it will help our communication skills
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
GvG Builds
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 01:31:05 AM »
(Posted by Alfred)

I have a few changes towards the build...

N/Me

Shadow Strike
Vamp Gaze
Blood Ritual
Expel Hexes
Cry of Frustration
*blank* maybe unatural sig
Hex Breaker
Res Sig

Me/Mo

Phantom Pain
Shatter Delusions
E-Surge
Shatter Enchant
Drain Enchant
Power Drain
Hex Breaker
Res Sig

So i have decided about the spike...

The first spike starts out with the mesmer:
The count down is from 3 seconds like normal.

1st spike:

Phantom Pain @ 2
followed by Shattered Delusions

Maurader's Shot @ 2
followed by Savage Shot

Shadow Strike @ 2
followed by Vamp Gaze

Mind Shock @ 1
Followed by Lightning Strike

The warrior is not involved in the first spike. He's going to be gaining his adrenaline for the second spike. The mesmer always calls the spikes.

2nd spike:

Death's Charge @ 2
Followed by Evicerate

Maurader's Shot @ 2
Followed by Savage Shot

Shadow Strike @ 2
Followed by Vamp Gaze

Shatter Enchant @ 2 (If theres an Enchant)
or
E-Surge @ 2

Mind Shock @ 1
Followed by Lightning Strike

These are how the spikes are going to go down, which makes the spike build able to spike two targets in about 10-12 seconds apart from each other.

The answer to bigs question... We dont split. The only way spike builds loose is if they split. We will stay together and destroy the remaining team. If they send one person back to our base im pretty sure our runner can take care of him. If anyone has any suggestions at all concerning skills on the necro or mesmer PLEASE let me know.

We will test this either friday or saturday in balth temple to get our timing down and so on....
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles