Other > General Roleplaying

Immortalis Bellum

<< < (3/3)

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote ---Genius is rarely understood ;)
[snapback]31895[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Oh, but I do understand! You and me both buddy! :lol:

Sonicle:
offtopic ... you know whats funny if i click onto the rp icon i can only see 1 topic but on the right it tells me there are atleast 13 topics ... so i guess i dont have the rights to see em all ... but well as you see i can still post here via the last post button on the right of it ... maybe want to fix that O.o  :P

Soul Sojourner:
Actually... no sonicle. You are able to see them all. You just have to go to the bottom and hit the little drop down box that says "From: 30 days" and set it to say "Show All" and then click "Go" underneath it. This will rid you of the cut-off display for old topics, allowing you to see them all, no matter how old they are.

I tried to get this set so all forums would show all of the topics automatically, but Mo was too lazy and didn't find it to be significant enough. =)

Mo:

--- Quote ---Actually... no sonicle. You are able to see them all. You just have to go to the bottom and hit the little drop down box that says "From: 30 days" and set it to say "Show All" and then click "Go" underneath it. This will rid you of the cut-off display for old topics, allowing you to see them all, no matter how old they are.

I tried to get this set so all forums would show all of the topics automatically, but Mo was too lazy and didn't find it to be significant enough. =)
[snapback]34076[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

zzzzzzzzz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version