Author Topic: Moin...  (Read 8385 times)

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
Moin...
« on: August 25, 2006, 08:20:51 AM »
so i thougt i could finnally register to the forum and not just guest watching it ^^

itsa me sonicle and i started gw now i have a lvl 20 A/Me called sonicle blackwood atm

and ... yes kurzick side along with all Guildwar playing cipher members ^^

hope to meet some of you ingame as i know some... dunno if they who i know play gw too ...   :huh:

ps: didnt found a member valudate forum so can someone tell me where it is  :unsure:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 12:24:36 PM »
Hi Sonicle,

Throbble and I aren't really active in GW anymore but we still have our guild and most of our members (though some haven't logged in a year). If you want to have a guild cape while you look for a more active guild to join I can invite you.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 07:58:40 PM »
Uhh, I stole Kristie and Dunkin (Elessar kinda, he joined but has now quit 3 times and most likly wont get another)
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Moin...
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 08:04:20 PM »
Uhh, I stole Kristie and Dunkin (Elessar kinda, he joined but has now quit 3 times and most likly wont get another)
[snapback]30975[/snapback]

And won't ask for another - I'm still pissed at you by the way.

-Elessar

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 02:13:21 AM »
[snapback]30975[/snapback]

lol 3 times.  I'm sure there are funny stories attached to each one.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Moin...
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »
lol 3 times.  I'm sure there are funny stories attached to each one.
[snapback]30977[/snapback]
Maybe for the first time, that's the one I can't remember why I left, but the other two, not really.

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 04:13:17 PM »
Maybe for the first time, that's the one I can't remember why I left, but the other two, not really.
-Elessar
[snapback]30978[/snapback]
Pretty much, the last two were pure ragequit
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Moin...
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 04:41:07 PM »
Pretty much, the last two were pure ragequit
[snapback]30981[/snapback]

One: You don't know the circumstances of the second one, so shove off.
Two: It's not just the tourney that has me pissed, it's multiple things that have me pissed. The tourney was just the last straw.

Discussion over. We're not dragging something across forums and games, so don't bring it up again.

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 04:15:01 PM »
Touchy :lol:

I could honostly care less the reasons. My last comment was streightforward, no digging intended so unless you feel like sharing your reason, stop bringing it up.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
Moin...
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 08:04:50 PM »
ahhh my topic got hijacked  :unsure:

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 05:46:45 PM »
ahhh my topic got hijacked  :unsure:
[snapback]31004[/snapback]
A-Net is the laggyest piece of shit created since AOL, if you arent addicted to Guild Wars yet just stop playing. I have error 7ed 5 times in the last 20 minutes.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 11:42:14 PM »
A-Net is the laggyest piece of shit created since AOL, if you arent addicted to Guild Wars yet just stop playing. I have error 7ed 5 times in the last 20 minutes.
[snapback]31022[/snapback]

GW going down hill?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Moin...
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 12:35:51 AM »
GW going down hill?
[snapback]31028[/snapback]

I doubt that considering they're managing to keep their word and put out a "chapter" every six months..Nightfall is coming out soonish. Their servers just suck

-Elessar

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 02:41:10 AM »
I doubt that considering they're managing to keep their word and put out a "chapter" every six months..Nightfall is coming out soonish. Their servers just suck
-Elessar
[snapback]31031[/snapback]

:blink: WTF you talking about i dunno maybe the american servers suck but europe is quite good no one has problems...., they are bringing out every six months a chapter out cuz there are two teams working and each team has one year time to work on every chapter....
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 02:41:43 AM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Moin...
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »
:blink: WTF you talking about i dunno maybe the american servers suck but europe is quite good no one has problems...., they are bringing out every six months a chapter out cuz there are two teams working and each team has one year time to work on every chapter....
[snapback]31033[/snapback]

I'm aware of the whole two teams thing, razor, but Arenanet as a whole releases the products of one of the teams every six months. Euro servers probably are less laggy because they're divided among so many different languages, but american servers are just everyone clumped into d1-3 and some people scattered in the other servers, and that's not even half the lag

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »
The lag was just absolutely horrible that day and I was pissed off. I heard they have been testing Nightfall stuff on OUR servers.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Moin...
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 03:42:53 PM »
The lag was just absolutely horrible that day and I was pissed off. I heard they have been testing Nightfall stuff on OUR servers.
[snapback]31095[/snapback]

ahahaha lol pwned by Anet :D
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f