Other > Computer stuff

Problem with task manager

(1/2) > >>

Tyrael:
a game got stucked then when i tried to open task manager it said " the task manager has been disabled by an administrator" im the administrator and also the only one that uses the pc but it wasnt me, so its obviously a virus or something so anyone can help with this? >_>

420:

--- Quote ---a game got stucked then when i tried to open task manager it said " the task manager has been disabled by an administrator" im the administrator and also the only one that uses the pc but it wasnt me, so its obviously a virus or something so anyone can help with this? >_>
[snapback]30707[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Ouch. You running Windows XP? Have you tried a hard reboot? (ie hit reset or turn the power off and back on)

Just another example of how Microsoft is taking all the power away from the user. Log into my own fucking computer?!?!? BITE ME!

Tyrael:
its not a windows problem its a virus i found a folder called allL33T >_< it doesnt even let me open regedit so guess my comp its just screwed up :/

420:

--- Quote ---its not a windows problem its a virus i found a folder called allL33T >_< it doesnt even let me open regedit so guess my comp its just screwed up :/
[snapback]30709[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Time for Norton or MacAfee, doesn't Microsoft have a malicious software removal thing now?

Tyrael:
i removed it the problem is that i dont know how to change things as an admin i mean turning register and tasmanager back on >_>
it says an admin disabled it but dunno how to turn it on again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version