Neverwinter Nights > ThrobbleServ

Candle Hunt!

(1/4) > >>

Throbblefoot:
By special order of King Scree Fumesmith, in conjunction with Foolish Productions, I am happy to announce the first ever stochastically-recurring Smith Hold Contest.

Objective
Light and float every possible candle in and around Smith Hold.

Rules
1. Go get some candles:
[attachmentid=844]

2. Go find places to float them:
[attachmentid=845]

3. Send me a PM that includes the name of each area where you can float candles, and how many candles can be floated there.

The first person to find all the places wins. If no one finds them all, the person who finds the most wins.

Prize
Customized for the winner and unavailable to everyone else, a teleportation device:
[attachmentid=848]
You know you want this puppy!

Hints
1. You can float candles in many areas.
2. Some areas are not readily accessible. You may need to complete a quest or ask the right person for access.

Happy Hunting!

-Throbblefoot

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chard!:
*Cries* I can't play NWN because my computer broke down.  :(  :cray:

Anheg:

--- Quote ---*Cries* I can't play NWN because my computer broke down.  :(  :cray:
[snapback]30420[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
How are you posting?

Chard!:

--- Quote ---How are you posting?
[snapback]30425[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

I'm using an old windows 98 atm with a really crap monitor. No way it can display NWN. Just take a look at this:

[attachmentid=849]

Edit: Is it working btw?

Ser Red Ronnet Connington:

--- Quote ---I'm using an old windows 98 atm with a really crap monitor. No way it can display NWN. Just take a look at this:

[attachmentid=849]

Edit: Is it working btw?
[snapback]30426[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Lol that is crap Chard. I find it funny though. Unlucky, see u soon im sure back with a decent comp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version