Author Topic: Moved Topics?  (Read 23877 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Moved Topics?
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:40:47 PM »
I was reading an old topic in the Doriath Private forum just a sec ago. When I clicked on the LucidMagic to go to the homepage i got a message that the topic was moved. I dont know where but if anyone sees an old misplaced topic anywhere, let me know.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Moved Topics?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 06:59:39 PM »
if anyone sees an old misplaced topic anywhere, let me know.[snapback]29982[/snapback]
Looking at the mod logs from the admin view, the only recent change was Mo moving the hosting topic from News & Annoucements to Random Ranting. Any idea what topic you were looking at?

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Moved Topics?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 09:13:36 PM »
I think i figured it out. I was looking at the hosting topic and jumped to the Doriath forum. While I was there Mo moved it. When I pressed Back to look at the hosting again the topic had been moved so it gave me the little message, making me wonder what I did and taking me to random ranting without my realizing it.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles