Author Topic: Ive taken ToV down.  (Read 5936 times)

Ser Red Ronnet Connington

Ive taken ToV down.
« on: June 16, 2006, 12:39:21 PM »
Yeah ive stopped hosting ToV because im currently making the new ToV (lite). Without any of the clutter, its going to be light with about 1/30 of the scripts. It will be more basic, and its going to be hosted in Arena, the idea behind it is a 9 ac mod in the GodSpire mold as ToV is now, but its also going to have a section for 12 Ac(resist), yes 12 ac sucks and lacks any skill, but the reason behind it is getting alot more people, and hopefully as a result we can steal the 12 ac members and convert them nooblets into 9ac geniuses. We wont have 1/50th of the admin power we have at ToV, no overkill at all, there will be one thing for each, no more 12 options to kill someone, cos the admin overkill(and other mod features) detracted from PvP, what we all love. We also are using a guild system thats pretty cool, so all guilds can be registered into the database.

Chard!

Ive taken ToV down.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »
Okay. I'll be busy making the game in the time ToV is down then.

Psycho

Ive taken ToV down.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 04:10:22 PM »
How long is it gona be down?
if i may ask :P

Ive taken ToV down.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 04:38:39 PM »
How long is it gona be down?
if i may ask :P
[snapback]29922[/snapback]
Il be able to host the new one soon, il be working on it day by day say next week friday. And it will be quick to finnish as its a lot smaller

Psycho

Ive taken ToV down.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 05:06:02 PM »
Alright Thx and goodluck  :good:

Ive taken ToV down.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 11:36:16 AM »
ToV lite has made some major steps in terms of being closer to its completion. Its 12 and 9 ac which is a challenge, ive removed the guild system as its pointless but i might add a new one. Its called Legit PvP 12 Ac and 9 Ac, ive tested a few of the scripts and its so much lighter and hopefully it will be great.