Author Topic: Ranks of TSoGS  (Read 6914 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Ranks of TSoGS
« on: August 26, 2004, 10:58:32 PM »
There will be three ranks within TSoGS.  They will be in order of progression.

Sentinel in Training

New Sents chosen by Mercy and myself will begin as a Sent in Training or S.I.T for short.  This is basically an evaluation period of about 1-2 weeks.  The new sent has all the powers of a regular sent and should be treated as such.  The only difference is, after the evaluation period they either pass (become reg sent) or fail (removed).  Players are invited to PM Mercy or I with comments or critisims about the Sents in Training.  Please do not post anything of that nature in the forums.  I will delete it and ignore it.

Regular Sentinel

The Sent in Training has passed the evaluation period and become a regular Sent.  Basically we are already familiar with this position.  A regular Sent has the benefit of no longer being watched or evaluated and can only be removed under extremely serious circumstances (to be defined by Mercy and myself).

Vanguard of TSoGS

The pinnical of Sentship.  This honorary position is rarely awarded.  Vanguards are to be treated with the highest degree of respect.  Their opinions hold great weight within the leadership.  They are the spiritual leaders of all Sents.  Sents should seek their advice and listen to them when they impart words of wisdom.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004, 02:24:55 PM by Mo, Master of the Arcane »