Guild Wars > Guild Wars Guilds

Zodiacs Braves Now Recruiting!

(1/10) > >>

Anheg:
For anyone who feels themselves worthy of joining a premier Guild Wars guild! We are recuiting ACTIVE and achieved gamers (no rank required). Players must have a good overall understanding of Guildwars. Give me a whisper ingame.

My Character Names:
Zodiacs Brave
Carline Ambrose
Taiba Bloodwraith

Other Contactable people:
Alfred P Sloaner
Lily The Mystic (Doofer)
Laurent Dubois
Bulesarn Tinarandel

We have not yet engaged in a Guild vs Guild fight, this season, but we will very soon! Zodiac Braves [ZB] have finished in the guild ladder, for the last three seasons, ranked 120, 342, and 297.

We have our own TS server, Guild site, and we use a Wizards guildhall.

Contact me ASAP!

doofer101:
We want elessar!

Elessar Telrunya:
Only if Throbble and 420 permit it. ;) It sounds silly, but I am fiercely loyal to them.

-Elessar

420:

--- Quote ---Only if Throbble and 420 permit it. ;) It sounds silly, but I am fiercely loyal to them.
-Elessar
[snapback]27512[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Whatever you want, there are no restrictions regarding Culann's Hound guild membership for GodSpire people, you may come and go as you please. Just remind us to add you to the guest list so you can visit us when were on!

Throbblefoot:
Let me clarify here:

--- Quote ---Whatever you want, there are no restrictions regarding Culann's Hound guild membership for GodSpire some people, who may come and go as they please.
--- End quote ---
Which means people who don't suck can come and go any time they want. Those of you who suck, and I think you know who you are, can forget it.

-Throbblefoot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version