Neverwinter Nights > GodSpire General

Official Randomer Thread

(1/140) > >>

bus driver:
Post account names and players names of the *bad* players people who are repeat offenders.

(Maybe with permisson from dms/admin we could get a list of real *bad* people who we can stone on sight and stoping the problem before it starts)

Account Name: Legendary hero
Player Name: Legendary Hero
Offense:On and off for a couple of weeks he's been coming in and hostiling everyone in the server and casting hellball straight after he will log then log back in and repeat.
Misc: After stoneing he will just relog ...stone relog stone relog he keeps doing this to he gets bored.

(Also i know its prolly agaisnt this sites rules for mods/admins to del usless post so i wont ask them to but please TRY to keep this on topic and leave flamewars out of this topic or i will hunt you down and bash your skull in :ph34r: )

Elessar Telrunya:
dude thsi guy did the exact same thing almost the other day; only he seemed to prefer to wait untill we killed him because otherwise he's just into aman, but i already gave calia his name and calia then gave it to taarna :)

Lord Elessar

PS there had been no sents on at the moment. what were we supposed to do? just take the hellball

EL CABAZONO:

--- Quote --- (Also i know its prolly agaisnt this sites rules for mods/admins to del usless post so i wont ask them to but please TRY to keep this on topic and leave flamewars out of this topic or i will hunt you down and bash your skull in :ph34r: )
--- End quote ---
Well, one of the rules is "no flaming" or whatever, so I do not believe there would be a problem with it.

I used to write randomers down just so I knew who to avoid/when to stand by sents and laugh... I'll look for it.

--- Quote ---PS there had been no sents on at the moment. what were we supposed to do? just take the hellball
--- End quote ---

Kill him?

Elessar Telrunya:
lol thats what we did do
i just wrote that incase someone got mad because of how we handled it....

BzK:
well I don't know what his account is but I saw Mike Hawk spamming Gate in the Shores of Aman, luckily my mage was there to FoD them all and send mental messages to our lil' stinger Melisa ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version