Author Topic: Personality Test  (Read 6571 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Personality Test
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:53:30 AM »
This is the worst test ever buts its kinda funny

Personality Test

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Calia

• View Profile
    • Email
Personality Test
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 04:31:15 PM »
I got teh same as you anheg

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Personality Test
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 06:23:09 PM »
same thing again....

-Elessar

PS: this si stupid

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Personality Test
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 06:35:16 PM »
Actually, when given with the other umpteen million questions, this forms a  widely-accepted personality test that assigns people into 16 categories using the Myers-Briggs typology (based on Jungian archetypes).

On the full test, I end up as a Mentor (eNFj in the MBTI lingo).

-Throbblefoot

More info:
Wikipedia Article on Myers-Briggs
A Sample Test
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds