Author Topic: Eh, The weirdest thing ever happend..???  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Eh, The weirdest thing ever happend..???
« on: August 17, 2005, 05:39:29 PM »
oke this is strange i was in ascalon helping a friend out on a couple of quests and the northern wall mission when we were done with that i left via map travel to the fiery dragon island the loading took awfully lot what was strange allready but when i arrived i had no cape on my back i checked with the guild screen wich was blank i logged of and logged back in still no cape and a blank guildscreen i logged off waited like 10 mins logged back in still nothing i tried to join other guilds but when they sended me a invite there came up apparantly "this player could not be invited because he/she is allready in a guild".....i mean seriously WTF there were no officers and throbble wasn't online so no one could've kick me out the guild and i don't see a reason why anyone should so could someone of you guys check if i'm in the list and if i'm not try invite me again if this problem continous tomorrow i'm sending a mail to GuildWars see you back soon i hope? ......seriously i mean WTF???? :blink:  :huh:
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 06:12:26 PM »
You don't appear on our guild list but when I tried to invite you I got the message that you were already a guild member... very strange. I sent a bug report.

It's not the first time we have had odd guild glitches, in between a couple beta tests a random guild member was made leader somehow, they fixed the problem pretty quick.

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 09:42:28 PM »
Razor,

This is clearly a problem with the game, probably caused by the changes arena.net has made to the friends list ang uild list recently.
If you haven't typed /bug and entered a description of the problem, please do.

Message us if you need a hand with anything until arena.net addresses the issue!

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 07:54:08 AM »
i sended a bug report yesterday evening maybe 20 mins later when 420 told me ( i was freaking pissed  :angry: ) i logged in today and apparantly the problem has been solved i allready joined 2 guilds without problems there weren't any problems or messages of that i joined or am in an other guild (i left the 2 guilds too lol :P ) i'll be guildless for a while wanna see how that is since i got gw i've been in 5 guilds ffs lol i wanna see how it is without a bit if i wanna come back which i think i will i'll give you a call guys if i'm welcome that is otherwise thx for the fun time you guys :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 07:54:50 AM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 12:17:49 PM »
Just say the word and I'll reinvite you.