Guild Wars > Culann's Hounds

CALLING ALL HOUNDS

(1/5) > >>

iceycool56:
OMG!!!  I'M FRIGGIN SICK AND TIRED OF THE THIRSTY RIVERS MISSION!!  Some of you have heard me talk about my distasteful interest in it.  As of today... 8/15 at 10:30 a.m., I've failed that mission at least a good ten times.  I blame it all on my lousy luck with n00bish groups.
1) STOP UNNECESSARY AGGROING!!
2) ATTACK THE PRIEST!!!
3) KEEP THE GHOST ALIVE!!
4) STICK TOGETHER FOR f***'S SAKE

*takes a moment to breathe*
Ok... anyways, I'm gonna need your help on this one, guys and gals.  Perhaps my first team mission with the guild? :D

Note: Tryin to get this done and over with at 11 p.m. EST tonight so see y'all then

Mo:
No problemo. If i'm around i'll help you with it.

420:
I need that mission for my R/N and I believe Cuchulann's hammer warrior also neds it.

The problem for me has always been that last stupid group with the healer boss next to the priest, pain in the butt if the priest lasts long enough to res his party.

Here is a little tip: Leave the Ghostly Hero in some corner out of harm's way, one less factor to worry about.

Mo:

--- Quote ---I need that mission for my R/N and I believe Cuchulann's hammer warrior also neds it.

The problem for me has always been that last stupid group with the healer boss next to the priest, pain in the butt if the priest lasts long enough to res his party.

Here is a little tip: Leave the Ghostly Hero in some corner out of harm's way, one less factor to worry about.

[snapback]26595[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

If you have an elementalist with you he could spam gale on the monk boss then the priest isn't so much of a problem to kill.

cuchulann:

--- Quote ---I need that mission for my R/N and I believe Cuchulann's hammer warrior also neds it.
[snapback]26595[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Yeah my hammer warrior needs it, but so does my sword warrior who's farther along. Any how count me in one way or another.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version