Guild Wars > Culann's Hounds

Hall of Heroes...

(1/3) > >>

Anheg:
As a prelude to our Guild vs Guild apperance hopefully soon, 420 and I figured some Hall of Heroes action would be a great boost!

Not only would it help us work on our teamwork and formations, but knowing what selection of our member's builds works best.

When you ask? We are shooting to go this weekend. We need all ablebodied contestants to post when they should be online for the weekend!

Come support your Guild!

420:
Throbble and I will be around most of the weekend. We each have 2 PvP-ready characters:

420: W/Mo (Axe Tank), Me/E (Fast Cast Fire Nuker)

Throbble: W/Mo (Sword Tank), Me/E (Fast Cast Water Nuker)

Once we get an idea of everyones PvP-ready character builds we can discuss our team's build.

Advice for the Guild: If you haven't tried the Tomb of the Primeval Kings arena give it a shot with a team of strangers just to get an idea of what you're in for.

fireknight40:
I've been there before and dang you guys chose a weekend I'm gone! Though I hope if it comes up again I can join you. Good luck! :)

Elessar Telrunya:
So far just Enelya. =(

Enelya Telrunya: Mo/R<<Healer Monk

And here's a theory to run by you. Well, the other day, Mara, Laura, Vaelen, and myself were in the UW doing a smite run, and the thought occured to me, "could this be done in tombs?"
Vaelen=Tank, draws targets
Mara=Prot Monk, keeps damage taken low
Laura=Nuker, Nukes VAelens Targets
Enelya=Smiter/Healer, Applies Balth Aura+Retribution+Shield of Judgement to Vaelen, heals

whats you think? we'd just have to duplicate this so we could have two peeps tankin like that, two prot monks, each taking care of their groups damage intake, two nukers, helping the tank take down the foes, and two smiter/healers to work on keeping their groups health up and putting on those smite skills two their tanks

-Elessar

Lance Ezekiel:

--- Quote ---So far just Enelya. =(

Enelya Telrunya: Mo/R<<Healer Monk

And here's a theory to run by you. Well, the other day, Mara, Laura, Vaelen, and myself were in the UW doing a smite run, and the thought occured to me, "could this be done in tombs?"
Vaelen=Tank, draws targets
Mara=Prot Monk, keeps damage taken low
Laura=Nuker, Nukes VAelens Targets
Enelya=Smiter/Healer, Applies Balth Aura+Retribution+Shield of Judgement to Vaelen, heals

whats you think? we'd just have to duplicate this so we could have two peeps tankin like that, two prot monks, each taking care of their groups damage intake, two nukers, helping the tank take down the foes, and two smiter/healers to work on keeping their groups health up and putting on those smite skills two their tanks
-Elessar
[snapback]26259[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

A monk cant smite and heal at the same time its a shour way to die. And a tank cant draw targets pvpers will go strate for a monk or ele.

Sines we have alot of wars and eles the best i can come up with is

2 war's (hammer or ax. sword is allmost useless in pvp)
2-3 Ele (air or fire)
2 healers
1 prot monk
1 dom mez/ranger/necro anything realy

There are meny other team builds but i dont know what kind of skills you all have

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version