LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Internet explorer as background...

<< < (4/4)

Who The Man:

--- Quote ---Hitman pro is a program that runs like 5 or 6 anti-spyware programs automatticly (depends on your settings It selects everything automaticly (you can actually see a cursor selecting the little boxes. lol) and you just sit back and relax... its really handy and removes 98% of the spyware most of the time.. for the program click here.

Enjoy!  B)
[snapback]25388[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Is there like an English version?

Hubba:
Yes there is.. just go to Download.. you can Setup in English version to..

Who The Man:
I see...

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote ---*Edit: Removed links to software people should pay for. This is not a site for warez!*
[snapback]25446[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Good point, you are right, of course. I put it up cuz someone asked me for it, but if they wanted it bad enough they could have PMed me, I wasnt thinking rofl, thats what happens when you're sleep deprived (dont do like me and stay up days and days at a time and make even your rl friends wonder how the hell u do it)... and they just PMed me... rofl..

Who The Man:
^He's not talking about me! Nah uh not good ole me! I mean it's not like I pmed him and told him my email so he can send it or something! Pfft get outta here that's ridicolous! **shifts eyes back and forth*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version