LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Internet explorer as background...

<< < (3/4) > >>

Hubba:
Hitman pro is a program that runs like 5 or 6 anti-spyware programs automatticly (depends on your settings It selects everything automaticly (you can actually see a cursor selecting the little boxes. lol) and you just sit back and relax... its really handy and removes 98% of the spyware most of the time.. for the program click here.

Enjoy!  B)

Anheg:
All i have to say is Spysweeper rulz

Soul Sojourner:
The BEST Spyware & Adware deletion program I've ever found, it cost me $30 to get it, but has been more than worth it. It tells you when it needs updating, or can update automatically. As its name suggests it deletes Spyware, and also Adware, cleans cookies files too, restores your browser from internet hijackers... etc.
The site:
Spyware Begone

Now here is something extra, nothing that huge, but a useful program indeed, cleans your temp files in many places, you choose what it cleans and it does it for you, I have found it considerably easier than doing the shit manually, rofl.
Site:
No Trace

*Edit: Removed links to software people should pay for. This is not a site for warez!*

Edit: Changed wording to support traffic to the site(s).

Side note: You may not need to purchase No Trace or some other programs from that site seperately, often they make a deal for you to get one of them free with the purchase of Spyware Begone, which is why I have both No Trace and Spyware Begone, i got No Trace as a free addition.

Xen:
Thats not spyware 0_o, I do that all the time.. Easy way to see your home page without even opening IE

~Xen

Razor Blade:

--- Quote ---Thats not spyware 0_o, I do that all the time.. Easy way to see your home page without even opening IE

~Xen
[snapback]25465[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version