Guild Wars > Culann's Hounds

Thank you Hounds!

(1/2) > >>

cuchulann:
I started this because I don't see you all every time yet you all have helped. For all of you who have horded those hammers that have come my way, I'd like to say that at lvl 11 I am now hitting things in the 100's. It's all because of y'all so thank you ever so much!

This is a gratuitous use of a new topic but it really didn't fit anywhere else. So if you feel the need to give a big TY to the guild when you don't find them in game. You can do it here.

Cheers!

CleTus:

--- Quote ---I started this because I don't see you all every time yet you all have helped. For all of you who have horded those hammers that have come my way, I'd like to say that at lvl 11 I am now hitting things in the 100's. It's all because of y'all so thank you ever so much!
[snapback]24512[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

yeah me too thanks to Mo. :mellow:

Thanks to taarna for putting up with my newbie-ness..  :unsure:

and the rest of you for beeing cool... <_<

B)

Elessar Telrunya:
^_^ thanks to 420, throbble, and mo, for the time you guys went with me to from lion's arch to sanctum cay, and then thanks again to 420 and throbble for doing sanctum cay with me :D

-Elessar

PS: sorry, if i shoulda thanked you and i forgot! xD

EDIT: thanks to brior for that vigor rune ;)

fireknight40:

--- Quote ---EDIT: thanks to brior for that vigor rune ;)
[snapback]24516[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Heh any time I find them everywhere well anyways here's my thanks...
Thank you to Throbble, 420, Taarna, and Ders, for helping on the Sanctum Cay mission.
Thank you Throbble for my brand new shield (I really like it :D)
Thank you 420 for the axes (they're alot of fun to use :D)
Thank you Taarna for the axe (It's also alot of fun to use :D)
Thank you to all of you that have taken things I don't need (they were just taking up space)

I think that's it... wait... nope...
Thank you all for being cool to me :P

Mo:
Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!  :drinks:   :friends:  :yahoo:   :victory:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version