Author Topic: Post your PvP character builds here!  (Read 23536 times)

Offline RuNE

• View Profile
Post your PvP character builds here!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2005, 06:55:25 AM »
Ok Elessar i can't wait to see ya in pvp action when you know it all, did you actually done any mission by yourself becouse i always see how you beg for help.Then again you are  always insulting me and so. You said first how i DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GAME. Well, i can finish the game without begging everyone for help or whatever you are begging for.
You always cry about something first it was about guildhall, oh you would like NOMAD better, hmm nomad looks like shit, and its not usefull like hunters. Now it's your pvp theory or whatever. I don't really care what you have to say, becouse you mean very little to me, and believe me i don't need YOUR advices. Don't talk to me, save your great knowledge for someone else.

And "-Elessar-who-is-right-and-makes-RuNe-wrong-Telrunya".....man...you should get social life or something, start with getting out more... TELRUNYA
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 06:59:05 AM by RuNE »

Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2005, 07:37:54 AM »
Ok Elessar i can't wait to see ya in pvp action when you know it all, did you actually done any mission by yourself becouse i always see how you beg for help.Then again you are  always insulting me and so. You said first how i DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GAME. Well, i can finish the game without begging everyone for help or whatever you are begging for.
You always cry about something first it was about guildhall, oh you would like NOMAD better, hmm nomad looks like shit, and its not usefull like hunters. Now it's your pvp theory or whatever. I don't really care what you have to say, becouse you mean very little to me, and believe me i don't need YOUR advices. Don't talk to me, save your great knowledge for someone else.

And "-Elessar-who-is-right-and-makes-RuNe-wrong-Telrunya".....man...you should get social life or something, start with getting out more... TELRUNYA
[snapback]24255[/snapback]

you know what, i was actually listening to mo and celestial when they told *us* to stop, you should have to, because you know what, you seem to know just the right buttons to push, don't ya? first of all, i have done missions by myself, but that is rather dull even if possible, i'd rather be with a team of people i can chat with on the off moments of missions, and i don't beg for it. Also, please stop exagerating, i only said that i liked the way the nomad's isle and the druid's isle looked better, and i don't care if you think hunter's isle is useful, fact is, it's not my favorite guild hall so get over it. i never said we shouldn't keep it >.> and so you know, i hold very few theories because, as people who actually know me would know, i'm a more forward kind of person and like to try things out. the only theory i have is on my build idea because i havent tested it because i'm still getting a few skills for it. and you know what, you also mean extremely little to me also. another thing- i've offered advice to you ONCE, that was when we were going to do villainy of galrath and i said i thought that reyna was a better hench than claude because claude always seems to die too much, and then you had to go off that and start accusing me of everything in your above post. I don't know what your problem is, Rune, because you seem to have a problem with me that started because you can't admit that you might have possibly been wrong on one account or that you can't accept that other people have their own oppinions, and it is really starting to bug me so I'll say it just as celestial and mo did, STOP IT.

-Elessar

PS: The above content is in no way directed offensively at any person(s). It is self-explanation.

Offline mIRO]cRO[

• MSN Messenger - mirocro@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2005, 07:49:25 AM »
ooook... :huh:

anyways my new build:
Warrior Elementalist (earth/fire) lvl 8
I was thinking of combining the defence of earth and the offence of fire and wrap it around in a thick shell of Knight`s armor.Instead of shield (tactics) i would use a scroll or a artefact.
Please post your comment

mIRO]cRO[  |LM|
[/span]

[span style=\'color:blue\']
(....\................./....) you toucha
.\....\.............../..../ my board,
..\....\............/...../ i breaka
...\...../�´�¯.|.�¯`\..../ you face.
...|.... |....|.... (�¯ `\
..|......|�´�¯.|�´�¯.| \...\
..|.......` �¯..�¯ �´.......|
...\_................._.�·

[/span]
[span style=\'color:red\']
i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
[/span]
[span style=\'color:orange\']
Chichiri: My eyes just fell out. How are you going to repay me 420?        

420:I will repay you in bricks and marbles. (now THAT is   creative financing)
[/span]
[span style=\'color:blue\']
"To live in Croatia permanently is like going to a party and dancing all night with one`s mother"

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2005, 01:23:33 PM »
cRO[,Jun 12 2005, 04:49 AM]Warrior Elementalist (earth/fire) lvl 8
I was thinking of combining the defence of earth and the offence of fire and wrap it around in a thick shell of Knight`s armor.
[snapback]24259[/snapback]

My advice would be to max out earth and forget fire. Earth magic has some very powerful offensive spells that ignore armor, like Obsidian Flame, Earthquake and Aftershock.

Earth magic is really good for blinding, knockdown and ignoring armor. Many of the offensive earth spells cause exhaustion however which reduces your max energy by 10 for a length of time.

Here is my current PvP tank build:

Four Two Zero
Warrior/Monk

9 Healing Prayers
3 Protection Prayers
9 Strength
12+2 Axe Mastery (Executioner's Helm + Minor Axe Mastery Rune)
1+1 Tactics (Left over + Minor Tactics Rune for no reason)

Skills

Disrupting Chop   - Axe Attack
If it hits, this attack interrupts the target's current action. If that action was a skill, that skill is disabled for an additional 20 seconds.

Eviscerate {Elite}   - Axe Attack
If Eviscerate hits, you strike for +38[/span] more damage and inflict a deep wound, lowering your target's maximum health by 20% for [span style=\'color:green\']19[/span] seconds.

Axe Twist   - Axe Attack
If this attack hits a foe suffering from a deep wound, you strike for +[span style=\'color:green\']19[/span] more damage and that foe suffers from weakness.

Warrior's Cunning   - Skill (Strength)
For [span style=\'color:green\']9[/span] seconds your melee attacks cannot be blocked or evaded.

Mend Ailment   - Spell (Protection Prayers)
Remove one Condition from target ally. That ally is healed for [span style=\'color:green\']18[/span] points for each remaining condition.

Healing Breeze   - Enchantment Spell (Healing Prayers)
For 10 seconds, target ally gains health regeneration of [span style=\'color:green\']7[/span].

Heal Party   - Spell (Healing Prayers)
Heal entire party for [span style=\'color:green\']54[/span] Health.

Restore Life   - Spell (Healing Prayers)
Touch the body of a fallen party member. Target party member is returned to life with [span style=\'color:green\']40[/span]% Health and [span style=\'color:green\']71[/span]% Energy.

Armor
Gladiators Set (+7 Energy) + Executioners Helm (+1 Axe Mastery)

Weapon
[span style=\'color:blue\']Sundering Chaos Axe of Axe Mastery[/span]
Slashing Damage 6-28
Armor Penetration 10% (6% chance)
Axe Mastery +1 (10% chance)
+20% Damage (customized)

Shield
[span style=\'color:purple\']Tower Shield

Armor 16 (req. 7 Strength)
Recieved Damage -2 (3% chance)

Couple things I need:

Sundering Axe Haft with 10% chance instead of 6%

Better Shield (anything will do!)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 01:59:51 PM by 420 »

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
I shall not repeat myself. If you two dare to argue again, that includes you Elessar; you did not need to continue anything, I will flow your posts thru moderator check for 1 day. Thank you, now stop the arguement, period.

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2005, 11:53:02 AM »
I shall not repeat myself. If you two dare to argue again, that includes you Elessar; you did not need to continue anything, I will flow your posts thru moderator check for 1 day. Thank you, now stop the arguement, period.

~Celestial
[snapback]24399[/snapback]

incase you didn't notice, that was self-explanation >.> how very unbiased of you....

-Elessar

PS: you're also a little late on posting that
PS2: And since you obviously wouldn't know, throbblefoot has already spoken to both of us and told us to stop so your late intervention wasn't nescessary
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 12:00:56 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline fireknight40

• MSN Messenger - fireknight40@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - fireknight40
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - briortheforesaken
    • View Profile
    • http://members.dslextreme.com/users/fierynight3/Iceys%20Hints%20and%20Tips.htm
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2005, 04:16:47 PM »
Okay this is a character I just made. If you have any suggestions and comments please let me know. anyways here he is:
Brior Lyln Me/Mo
Fast Casting 12+1(mask)+1(rune)
Healing Prayers 12+1(rune)
6 extra

Vigorous Spirit Energy:5[/span]
Enchantment Spell. For 30 seconds each time target ally attacks or casts a spell, that ally is healed for [span style=\'color:green\']11[/span] points. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Heal Party [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:15[/span]
Spell. Heal entire party for [span style=\'color:green\']67[/span] points. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Healing Breeze [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:10[/span]
Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, target ally gains Health regeneration of [span style=\'color:green\']8[/span]. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Heal Area [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:10[/span]
Spell. Heal yourself and all nearby creatures for [span style=\'color:green\']150[/span] points. (Attrib: Healing Points)
Healing Seed [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:15[/span]
Enchantment Spell. For [span style=\'color:green\']18[/span] seconds, whenever target ally takes damage that ally and all adjacent allies gain [span style=\'color:green\']25[/span] Health. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Word of Healing [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:5[/span]
Elite Spell. Heal target other ally for [span style=\'color:green\']67[/span]points. Heal for an additional [span style=\'color:green\']83[/span] points if that ally is below 50% Health. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Orison of Healing [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:5[/span]
Spell. Heal target ally for [span style=\'color:green\']60[/span] points. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Restore Life [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:10[/span]
Spell. Touch the body of a fallen party member. Target party member is retured to life with [span style=\'color:green\']45[/span]% Health and [span style=\'color:green\']80
% energy. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)

Lord of Doriath[/span]
[span style=\'color:blue\']Sentinel of GodSpire[/color]

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
I would replace Orison of healing with another resurection skill. That way you can raise 2 teammates in succession.

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2005, 02:47:49 AM »
Take out Heal party or heal Area and stick in mend condision and stick the 6 extra
points on protecion.

Ps: a monk should never rez in combat thats what W/Mo's are for
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 02:50:09 AM by Lance Ezekiel »

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline fireknight40

• View Profile
    • http://members.dslextreme.com/users/fierynight3/Iceys%20Hints%20and%20Tips.htm
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2005, 04:27:49 AM »
Okay I did that stuff... And restore life is for when we've pushed forward the other ress spell I put in is Rebirth and yes I have those in protection. :P

New guy:
Brior Lyln Me/Mo
Fast Casting 12+1(mask)+1(rune)
Healing Prayers 12+1(rune)
Protection Prayers 3

Vigorous Spirit Energy:5[/span]
Enchantment Spell. For 30 seconds each time target ally attacks or casts a spell, that ally is healed for [span style=\'color:green\']11[/span] points. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Heal Party [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:15[/span]
Spell. Heal entire party for [span style=\'color:green\']67[/span] points. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Healing Breeze [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:10[/span]
Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, target ally gains Health regeneration of [span style=\'color:green\']8[/span]. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Mend Ailment [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy: 5[/span]
Spell. Remove one "Condition" (Poison, Disease, Blindness, Deazed, Bleeding, Crippled, or Deep Wound) from target ally. That ally is healed for [span style=\'color:green\']18[/span] points for each remaining condition. (Attrib: Protection Prayers)
Healing Seed [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:15[/span]
Enchantment Spell. For [span style=\'color:green\']18[/span] seconds, whenever target ally takes damage that ally and all adjacent allies gain [span style=\'color:green\']25[/span] Health. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Word of Healing [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:5[/span]
Elite Spell. Heal target other ally for [span style=\'color:green\']67[/span] points. Heal for an additional [span style=\'color:green\']83[/span] points if that ally is below 50% Health. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)
Rebirth [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy: 10[/span]
Spell. Ressurrect target party member, teleporting him to your current location. All of your target's skills are disabled for [span style=\'color:green\']9[/span] seconds. This spell consumes all of your remaining energy. (Attrib: Protection Prayers)
Restore Life [span style=\'color:blue\']Energy:10[/span]
Spell. Touch the body of a fallen party member. Target party member is retured to life with [span style=\'color:green\']45%[/span] Health and [span style=\'color:green\']80%
energy. (Attrib: Healing Prayers)

NOTE: The Rebirth skill is for desperate times ONLY.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 04:44:38 AM by fireknight40 »

Lord of Doriath[/span]

Offline RuNE

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2005, 06:19:18 PM »
We should make 8 rangers for pvp, or maybe 6 rangers and 2 monks. Well, if get higher then 150th place on ladder then we should coz until that it preety much easy. I am talking about pure rangers coz that class has preety much everything needed. Sounds funny but it works.

Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2005, 08:12:13 AM »
i'm gonna make a E/R pvp i have lots of skills unlocked for both classes + my E has a lot of specialty in Fire as i have very good and powerfull fire skills unlocked i will post later on what skills i plan to use :)
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2005, 08:23:52 AM »
i'm gonna make a E/R pvp i have lots of skills unlocked for both classes + my E has a lot of specialty in Fire as i have very good and powerfull fire skills unlocked i will post later on what skills i plan to use :)
[snapback]25360[/snapback]
just be careful, people aren't always looking for fire eles... really, most eles you see in tombs are air, even if they aren't wearing are ele armor

-Elessar

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2005, 11:15:04 AM »
just be careful, people aren't always looking for fire eles... really, most eles you see in tombs are air, even if they aren't wearing are ele armor
-Elessar
[snapback]25367[/snapback]

I know they are looking for air and if they ask me are you air i say yes so when i play and do good dmg they say i thought you were air witch i reply i lied but still kick ass with fire  :D
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2005, 08:19:16 AM »
I know they are looking for air and if they ask me are you air i say yes so when i play and do good dmg they say i thought you were air witch i reply i lied but still kick ass with fire  :D
[snapback]25373[/snapback]

still, they don't like that... it sort of makes them mad 'cuz they want real air eles... i've seen a fire ele kicked from the group cuz he lied and said he was air...

-Elessar

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2005, 10:24:05 AM »
still, they don't like that... it sort of makes them mad 'cuz they want real air eles... i've seen a fire ele kicked from the group cuz he lied and said he was air...
-Elessar
[snapback]25411[/snapback]

what's up with the air's ele's what makes them so special?? and they can't kick you when enter pvp only thing you can do is leave and leave the mage alone

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2005, 12:30:30 PM »
what's up with the air's ele's what makes them so special?? and they can't kick you when enter pvp only thing you can do is leave and leave the mage alone
[snapback]25418[/snapback]

i mean they kick after we've arived back in tombs district.. nothing really makes them special, its just that people use them a lot more... i guess exhaustion and knockdown spells are helpful, and most their spells have armor penetration... sooo ya, i guess thats it lol

-Elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2005, 12:41:54 PM »
Air Elementalists are popular because the air skills are only available late game so it's a bit of a status thing. The air elemental skills are very VERY effective in both PvP and the Underworld/Fissure of Woe explorable areas.

I scanned teh air skills and it looks like knockdown and armor penetration are the most common with a bit of blindness thrown in. Not sure but I also think lightning damage is more effective against heavily armored (warrior) enemies.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2005, 02:22:32 PM »
Air Elementalists are popular because the air skills are only available late game so it's a bit of a status thing. The air elemental skills are very VERY effective in both PvP and the Underworld/Fissure of Woe explorable areas.

I scanned teh air skills and it looks like knockdown and armor penetration are the most common with a bit of blindness thrown in. Not sure but I also think lightning damage is more effective against heavily armored (warrior) enemies.

[snapback]25426[/snapback]

hehe ya, its kind of scary when you get a good nuker team. ORB 3 2 1 STRIKE! omg look at the health go down! its like a mursaat's spectral agony only they don't always die, they don't always die.... you just have to watch out for teams big on prot monks and disguise their healers as rangers/warriors etc... although if you coordinate your secondary prof skills(usually mesmer or necro) properly, you can pretty much shut down prot monks and any other monk.

-Elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2005, 07:08:55 PM »
OK my PvP fast-cast Pyromancer is ready to go, just got the Elite skill a few minutes ago!

Jimmy James
Mesmer/Elementalist

12+2 Fast Casting (Sleek Mask + Minor Fast Casting Rune)
12 Fire Magic

Skills

Flare - Fire Magic
Flare flies towards target foe, striking for 40[/span] fire damage if it hits.

Fireball - Fire Magic
Fireball flies toward target foe and explodes on impact, striking for [span style=\'color:green\']91[/span] fire damage in an area.

Immolate - Fire Magic
Target foe is struck for [span style=\'color:green\']40[/span] fire damage and is set on fire for [span style=\'color:green\']3[/span] seconds.

Fire Storm - Fire Magic
For 10 seconds, the area around target foe is bombarded with a rain of fire that strikes for [span style=\'color:green\']24[/span] fire damage each second.

Pheonix - Fire Magic
A fiery phoenix rises at your location, striking nearby foes for [span style=\'color:green\']91[/span] fire damage, and flies out to your target, exploding on impact. This explosion strikes for an additional [span style=\'color:green\']75[/span] fire damage.

Mark of Rodgort - Fire Magic
 For [span style=\'color:green\']18[/span] seconds, whenever target foe is struck for fire damage, that foe is set on fire for [span style=\'color:green\']3[/span] seconds.

Glyph of Energy {Elite} - Glyph
Your next spell costs 20 less Energy to cast and does not cause exhaustion.

Fire Attunement - Fire Magic
For [span style=\'color:green\']55[/span] seconds, you are attuned to fire. You gain 30% of the energy cost of the spell each time you use Fire Magic.

Armor
Enchanter's Attire (60 Armor, +17 Energy, +2 Energy Recovery) + Sleek Mask (+1 Fast Casting)

Weapon
[span style=\'color:blue\']Hale Fire Staff of Enchanting

[attachmentid=470]

As you can see this build is big on damage output but doesn't have any source of healing. It's all about the nuke!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 07:10:12 PM by 420 »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2005, 11:48:55 PM »
What do we need? I really want to build something new because im tired of my W/Mo yet I want it to be useful and not just for the hell of it. I dont think that was a run-on sentance...
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2005, 12:22:13 AM »
What do we need?
[snapback]25496[/snapback]

Right now we need a couple max Divine Favor/Healing Prayer primary monk. We also need an Air Elementalist and a trap ranger.

Offline fireknight40

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2005, 01:56:34 AM »
Right now we need a couple max Divine Favor/Healing Prayer primary monk. We also need an Air Elementalist and a trap ranger.

[snapback]25499[/snapback]
I'm working on it...

:P
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 01:57:07 AM by fireknight40 »

Lord of Doriath[/span]

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2005, 08:29:33 AM »
What do we need? I really want to build something new because im tired of my W/Mo yet I want it to be useful and not just for the hell of it. I dont think that was a run-on sentance...
[snapback]25496[/snapback]

Well, you spelt "sentence" wrong and you need a comma after "W/Mo", but it should be alright other than a few capitalization errors. ^^

[snapback]25499[/snapback]

don't worry, i know psyondra is ready for that, and enelya might be a little while(mostly because I'm away at camp next week), but she should be up soon.... i know lance has shin as a healer too. I'm not sure whoelse has a healer though... i'm going to try and make it so enelya can switch back and forth between healer and protector too though, so keep that in mind.

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2005, 10:23:38 PM »
Iv got an elementalist going
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline CleTus

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2005, 12:25:23 AM »
I could make a healer, but my stupid game freezes every 10 mins for some reason. =(
GIT-R-DONE!

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2005, 01:03:43 AM »
I might finish up my necro with monk :P nothing like being the only standing cause you Life Siphon multiple targets and heal :diablo:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2005, 04:26:23 PM »
My R/W is not yet ready for PvP and wont be for a while yet but i want to plan for it so i dont muddle around wiht trial and error.
The main problem is the Warior secondary, as i'm only using frenzy from it. Though the faster bow attack is nice I think a more complimentary second prof is in order. I was thinking of an Ele 2nd since thats the one prof i havent really played yet but it'd be better to find out what the guild needs.
Currently at lvl 17 with Marksmanship: 10, Wilderness Survival: 7, Expertise: 6, and using mostly bow attack skills.
Advice? Opinions? Beer?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 04:29:50 PM by cuchulann »
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition