Guild Wars > Culann's Hounds

Post your PvP character builds here!

<< < (2/12) > >>

cuchulann:
Well I haven't set myself up for PVP yet but two of my RP builds have had success in the Academy PVP and may work well in guild battles.

Cuchulann O Tain,
 Warior Mesmer.
Sword mastery, Strength, and Domination
 Casts spells on opponents before attacking. Usually Empathy and Backfire, or chaos storm on a stationary group like casters or archers, Only a handful of sword skills ATM but useful. Relies on a monk for healing and Endure Pain to help finish off somone before they finish him.

Hildgard Landtrom
Ranger Warrior
Marksmanship, Wilderness survival.
Uses Frenzy to improve fireing speed. Keeps at least 3 special shots ready to cycle through for improved damage, relies on tanks and pet to keep enemy away, light self healing. This char deals a surprising amount of damage and firey AoE and so far does well even when mobbed. Cyclone axe on standby.
Think of her as the artillery, death from above.

kanrei:
Like Mo, I am not near ready for PVP yet, but if I am needed, I do have enought necro and mesmer skills that I could make something.

fireknight40:
I'm not fully ready yet if needed I could make a character that could make an impact.

Lance Ezekiel:
1: tank teams are some what out dated
2: we need to win HoH as a team befor we think of trying GvG

Anynow my PVP/RP chars

Reukashin Warhound R/Mo
marksmanship,wilderness,expertiese,rez
has most skills and can do any ranger job.

Lance Ezekiel N/E
Blood;Hex;Wards
i dont use him much but he still rocks

Shinobu Ezekiel
All healing monk

Hubba:
Currently working on my Me/W... works pretty well.. starts of with some hp draining spells and finishes it of with deep wounds and and can heal aswell...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version