Guild Wars > Culann's Hounds

Post your PvP character builds here!

(1/12) > >>

420:
OK, this thread is specifically for discussing team vs. team strategies. Post the builds you plan to make hear and your ideas for what kind of teams we need.

Right now I have 3 builds in the works:

Four Two Zero
Professions: W/Mo
Attributes: Axe Mastery, Strength, Healing Magic
Description: Standard "tank" build, usually the last one standing in any team battle. Attacks can't be "blocked" or "evaded". Causes Deep Wounds and Weakness and disrupts skills for 20 seconds. Heals and removes conditions from self and teammates, can Restore Life.

Jimmy James
Professions: Me/E
Attributes: Fast Casting, Fire Magic
Description: "Nuke" build. Huge damage dealer, can take out any one enemy right at the beginning of a battle. Does some AoE damage but mostly made to take down monks and casters. Pure offense, no defense at all. Relies heavily on monks to stay alive.

Culanns Hound
Professions: Me/Mo
Attributes: Fast Casting, Healing Magic
Description: Fast cast healer/resurrecter. Really fun in Team vs. Team battles, can keep an entire party alive as long as he has energy. No offensive skills AT ALL. This build is a PvP only build, it will not get you anywhere in RP.

Team Builds

For Guild vs. Guild battles we need a team of 8. I like a good tank/healer team with a couple pure damage dealers. Maybe something like...

3 Tanks (usually warrior monk combos)
2 Healers (purely defensive caster monks)
1 Protector (could be one of the tanks)
2 Nuker (casters and trapers)

Or

4 Tanks
3 Healers
1 Nuker

Post your ideas!

maverick:
i can fill the traps with my ranger whos lvl 10 right now (should be lvl 20 soon)

oh and he can heal and rez

mIRO]cRO[:
Ok lets start:

Miro Bluearrow

Professions:R/E (lvl 20)
Attributes: marksmanship,wilderness survival,fire magic and some expertiese
Description:
-can function as a bridge point between tanks and monks
-can function as a stand alone semi tank with a support of a mesmer or elementalist
-have apply poison,immolate,fire strom,meteor shower,pin down,barrage,marksmans wager therefoe can pack a serious punch
-last but not least-
-trapper->dust and barbed trap
+i have a pretty good pet aka cannon meat

Elessar Telrunya:
I'm headed for a ranger build once I get Mark of Rodgort(no one take this, please.)

Will be:
Rica Incendio: R/E Uses Mark of Rodgort on opponent and then uses a fire damage dealing bow to set the opponent on fire for three seconds at every hit. It will use Glyph of Lesser Energy or Glyph of Energy, when I get it, to conserve energy. It will also have a few other useful fire and ranger spells(likely phoenix incase he is surrounded, imolate, flare, called shot, etc.) This build will have a Ressurect Signet equipped at all times.

-Elessar

Mo:
I have no PvP builds yet.  I'm currently unlocking Warrior/Monk/Necro/Mesmer skills.  After whch I may change my Mesmers 2nd prof to elementalist and unlock those.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version