LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

What do you guys think about LucidMagic

<< < (4/6) > >>

Blood Angel:
I was actually hoping on everyone reading those posts, but nvm better this way

doofer101:

--- Quote --- Maybe the mods should start picking up on the flame cleanup? How about that?

If it's been bothering you that much all you have to do is let us know.
--- End quote ---
thx kid.

normally flames dont bother me, its just this has been carried out on numerous threads and its always the same people saying the same things at each other.

keep it to the 9ac vs 12-20ac thread and its all good ;)  

Lance Ezekiel:
7[/color] its good but it could be better[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Talon:

--- Quote --- Yes, good site, improved alot from the first, look wise, but gone down hill with the people who have come here and taken over *points at godspire people*cant you make some section where they cant go? i mean they have there own section where only godspire people post. but on ours people start flaming, *ohh resists have no skill* blah blah, whatever! so i give the site a vote of 2 for the people in it, and a 8 for layout, overall a 6 ^^
--- End quote ---
Good idea that - then there will be an area of the forums where only a handful of you can post.
You really seem to have an issue withh the "resists have no skills" thing.
We have given you adequate time to "prove" otherwise in THIS THREAD but unfortunately, it appears you cannot create a valid argument.
So far from "flaming" it is in fact "factual".
As for your rating, as anyone with half a brain should know, a site is worthless unless people use it - so your rating should stand at a 2 (also the mean of 8 and 2 would be 5 - not 6). As it stands, it is used mainly by Godspire people - and your sorry attempts at insults only justify our point about you 12+ac resist-whores even more.

Now go cry to your mommy. *points at woman failing to raise her child correctly*

Oh and nathan -  I prefer this colour scheme to the old one.
It would be good if you could get that original portal innstalled. It wasnt the prettiest, but it was VERY functional, and not cluttered.

Who The Man:

--- Quote --- i gave it an 8 as its an awesome site

here is my list of the only things that would be good if added:

-arcade :P
-money system/shop
-revert back to the darker colours
-make it so members can add events to the calendar again
-complete all the things that are "coming soon" on the main page (like the screenshot gallery)

if these features were added it would be a perfect 10 :D
--- End quote ---
I gave it a 5, it'll be a ten if all those that doofer mentioned were here.

Not sure who the other 5 is  :huh:  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version