LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

What changes should we have on LM?

(1/8) > >>

nathan:
Hello, what changes should we do to lm to make it a better place? If you are going to say somebodyâ??s name then PM it to me, don't post it. Also, donâ??t say things like an arcade.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote ---Hello, what changes should we do to lm to make it a better place? If you are going to say somebodyâ??s name then PM it to me, don't post it. Also, donâ??t say things like an arcade.
[snapback]22042[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
I like everything the way it is except, I would'nt mind having the skins back... I liked Gothic Labyrnth. =D

nathan:
there are a few problems with having a lot of skins like we did before, they are too hard to manage, mo and I have had to fix problems in the skinsets countless times... if something goes wrong in one of the skins we wont kknow and you wont be able to complain about it because it'll be set as your defualt skin and you wouldnt be able to post or veiw anything if the skin was broken

doofer101:

--- Quote ---Also, donâ??t say things like an arcade.
[snapback]22042[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
:(

more smilies would be nice

Celestial1:
Try what type of smilies you would like to see. I'd be happy to see a better '-' or ^-^ or some ._. smilies... And a kirby one! (And a kirby gangster one would be cool!)

I would be crazy if IPB did emotes... I guess I'll just have to make one manually. *Pokes Batman*

~Celestial

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version