Author Topic: Circus Maximus  (Read 34855 times)

Xellos

Circus Maximus
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 04:02:30 PM »
Well, just read through this thread and the one back on the CM forums. For the record, I'm also a DM for Circus Maximus, and I also want this to end (like Nara and most of the players on CM)

I agree with half of the stuff said, the other half I'd have to disagree with. All the insults directed toward CM and Bug I'd have to refuse to accept. Only recently has Bug acted like this (for whatever reason). I've known the guy for 2 years, and he has always had an open mind when regarding the Circus. Only recently has he put up this campaign of banning GodSpire players on sight, and using name-calling on the forums. Either way, I'm with you folks on that I want this to end. You don't seem like bad people, in fact, quite the contrary. However I know that most of CM is the same way and feels the same way on this situation. I will try to the best of my abilities to help resolve the situation,  however I can't give up my respect for Bug. He's earned it in my eyes, and I do not like to see him or his server bashed, as he does it for free. Anyway, my two cents on the situation.

-Xellos

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Circus Maximus
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2005, 04:28:35 PM »
The reazon... I wonder what it is.

I'm already happy that the "barier" between Cm and GodSpire is somewhat breached.

-Mel
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 04:28:54 PM by Tea-cup »

Offline Nara

• MSN Messenger - drowmageforhire@yahoo.co.uk
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Nah
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - None
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dogsquad.co.uk
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2005, 04:32:53 PM »

I'm already happy that the "barier" between Cm and GodSpire is somewhat breached.

-Mel
[snapback]19793[/snapback]

Totally agree.
How do you spot a CM-player in GodSpire?

Simple. Look for the only player that's not sidestepping all over the place.

Xellos

Circus Maximus
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2005, 04:43:32 PM »
Cheers to that!  B)

-Xellos

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2005, 09:33:35 PM »
I'm banned on CM forums again.  I'd like to share a few posts.

Bug made the following post about a player who logged into CM with campaign gear and GodSpire gear:

Name   :  Arcymag Arakon
CD Key :  VD4TGKT4
IP     :  62.21.32.242

Char  :  Arakon De'Brif
Race  :  Human
Class :  Wizard(20)/Pale Master(20)
HPs   :  617 of 617

Universal Gracemaker (Helmet) : 2179025
l> Ultralight Steelflesh Robe
Fleeterfoot (Boots) : 2860111
Fist of Fate (Gloves) : 3797641
Schlochtenberg (Dagger) : 3929414
Plan C (Cloak) : 3782251
Heckleckler (Ring) : 4098385
Soulseeker (Ring) : 4197028
Finess Amulet (Amulet) : 1529201
Plan A (Belt) : 4064063
Be�³ty Krwi (Bolt) : 0
Pet Summoner (MiscSmall) : 3
Who Stone (MiscMedium) : 3
epic (MiscSmall) : 2585062
summon1 (MiscSmall) : 1212187
all better (MiscSmall) : 902812
fire (MiscSmall) : 731250
spark (MiscSmall) : 679875
cure (MiscSmall) : 278437
buff (MiscSmall) : 475875
summon2 (MiscSmall) : 829125
tonic (MiscSmall) : 774000
Emote Wand (MiscSmall) : 3
Protection from Alignment (SpellScroll) : 72
Protection from Alignment (SpellScroll) : 180
Legend Lore (SpellScroll) : 540
Evil Blight (SpellScroll) : 3277
Scintillating Sphere (SpellScroll) : 540
Restoration (SpellScroll) : 5040
Lesser Restoration (SpellScroll) : 1080
Robe of Vecna (Armour) : 36121
Krwiawi�¹ca Zag�³ada (Amulet) : 99202
Oko Smoka (Ring) : 12168
Pier�?cie�± �?wiat�³o�?ci (Ring) : 12013
Zag�³ada lisza (Gloves) : 99302
Przepowiednia (LightXbow) : 23190
Grey Robe of the Archmagi (Armour) : 48791
GodSpire Staff (20) (Magic Staff) : 42576
Be�³ty Krwi (Bolt) : 1
Be�³t Smierci (Bolt) : 0
Be�³t Smierci (Bolt) : 1
GodSpire Arcane Gloves (20) (Gloves) : 128710
GodSpire Arcane Helmet (20) (Helmet) : 27042
Healer's Kit +6 (HealersKit) : 94
Courtesan Blade (Dagger) : 16824
Ring of Invisibility (Ring) : 6470
Belt of Hill Giant Strength (Belt) : 12961
See Invisibility (SpellScroll) : 216
Gloves of the Balanced Hands (Gloves) : 9001
Greater Cloak of Protection vs Evil (Cloak) : 6003
Stone of Recall (MiscMedium) : 3
Talisman of Pure Evil (Amulet) : 72251
Resurrection (SpellScroll) : 13108
Raise Dead (SpellScroll) : 6484
Bolt of Frostbite (Bolt) : 693
Bolt of Piercing (Bolt) : 1881
Paralytic Bolt (Bolt) : 1
Bolt of Fire (Bolt) : 1881
Bolt of Piercing (Bolt) : 1881
Bolt of Fire (Bolt) : 1881
GodSpire Arcane Cloak (20) (Cloak) : 129961
Be�³ty Krwi (Bolt) : 1
Water Of Flowing Life (MiscMedium) : 100
Bolt of Lightning (Bolt) : 1881
Bolt of Lightning (Bolt) : 1881
keytothehalls (Key) : 1
Severon's Talon (Dagger) : 74424
Leech (Dagger) : 48024
Wzmocnienie (Ring) : 99570
Wzmocnienie (Ring) : 99570
Boska przychylno�?�¦ (Ring) : 95595
Boska przychylno�?�¦ 2 (Ring) : 99681
�?mier�¦ (Amulet) : 41926
Ochrona Belorga (Ring) : 7051
Pier�?cie�± zdrowia (Ring) : 1458
Pier�?cie�± zdrowia (Ring) : 1458
GodSpire Arcane Robes (20) (Armour) : 129277
GodSpire Arcane Boots (20) (Boots) : 129733
Zr�³wnowarzone d�³onie (Gloves) : 24503
GodSpire Arcane Belt (20) (Belt) : 129277
Szata skupienie (Cloak) : 16484
�¯�¹d�³o (Dagger) : 22988
Zag�³ada (Dagger) : 408
Ganon's Journal (Book) : 1
Ring of Divine Intervention (Ring) : 1
Po�?wi�ªcenie (Helmet) : 99204
Palemaster's Robe (Armour) : 1
Mantle of Epic Spell Resistance (Armour) : 424773
Withering (Magic Staff) : 111063
Szata Arakona (Armour) : 38317
Isaac's Sequencer Robe (Armour) : 136011
Stopy Belorga (Boots) : 99601
OstatnieTchnienie Ã??mierci (Cloak) : 98010
Widzenie mistrza (Helmet) : 96274
Pewne d�³onie (Gloves) : 15603
Piek�³o (Belt) : 96826
Odwaga Lisza (Amulet) : 94091
Sztylet Negatywnej Energi (Dagger) : 11048
Sztylet Negatywnej Energi (Dagger) : 11048
Magiczny Wojownik (Ring) : 99125
Demoniczny Wojownik (Ring) : 83641
Schlochtenberg (Dagger) : 3929414

I was unbanned for a time so I figured I'd share some of my own information with him to sort out what this guy could have been up to..I wrote:

Seems I am unbanned from the forums.  If you did this on purpose thanks.
Bug this player is obviously some noob who just finished playing single player, or chapter servers cause that's where you'd find all those items.  He was on GodSpire twice:

18750 VD4TGKT4 Arcymag Arakon Arakon De~Brif 62.21.32.242 3/10/2005 5:25:07 PM
25183 VD4TGKT4 Arcymag Arakon Arakon De~Brif 62.21.32.242 3/17/2005 2:44:51 PM

He obviously came to GodSpire...got some items from Belog dueled for a bit (maybe) then went to CM.  What do you think he was up to?

Bug respsonded:

Quote (Mo_Godspire @ Mar 18 2005,17:54)
What do you think he was up to?

I know what he was up to.
Please don't post here again.
Your shit stinks.

I was immediately banned again.

Here are some other posts:
Quote (LordSaint @ Mar 19 2005,01:36)
One of the nice people i did happen to meet was MO and he is a nice non bullshit talking guy he actually thinks about what he says and has the intelligence to formulate and defend his own opinion without offending others.

Yeah, Mo is a great guy, and he even made 100k-items to peacefully logg in at CM. Just take a look at the place, duel a bit and have some good chats.. and basically get to know it. For this Bug banned him.

There are lots of good people at GodSpire. I've met alot of them. And most of them are curious about CM. But they get treated in the same manner as Mo. Most of them don't even get a second chance like Mo to logg back in with CM-adapted items.

This is where I think things need to change. We will always keep people out that are abusive, disrespectful or in any way behaving badly.. no matter where they are originally from.
I even put my foot down when the regular people of CM get out of control.. cause that happens too.

I believe no one should get special treatment.. no one should be treated badly because of their origin, nor should they have priviledges because of it. One should be judged for what they have done, not what they could do.

Bug's response:

Quote (Nara @ Mar 19 2005,01:41)
For this Bug banned him.

no, i banned him because he's the asshole that runs godspire.
and he was talking shit.

THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION.

Thankyou.
Goodnight.

Hmm ok..well I'll take the advice of some and no longer defend myself by speaking my mind about what i think of his actions.  Can anyone who's read the CM threads please tell me where I was talking shit to him.  Keep in mind I have never met Bug or spoken to him personally...though I'd love the opportunity to.

For the record I think it would be great to have GodSpire and CM be friends and have an open border policy.  World needs more friends and less enemies.

Also for the record: I am not a "twat" nor and asshole.

Offline Nara

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2005, 11:13:44 PM »
Ok, I think we have gotten somewhere in our peacetalks. Bug is still pretty paranoid about GodSpire at the moment.. but he has presented us with means of getting around the problem, since he "feels sorry for the genuine people" of GodSpire, the people which he holds nothing personal against, and that behaves as a player should in any server.

I'll just quote him straight off:
1) ditch the GodSpire stuff (or you get autobooted).
2) join with a completely new character.
3) if you've been a git before.. use a different name, because i'll remember you.

Of course, as Mo so elegantly put it:
sure you can join CM if you completely change who you are

But it's a start.. you gotta start somewhere, and work from there.

/Nara.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2005, 01:47:02 AM »
Diplomatic discussion with Nara the  Official CM Ambassador to GodSpire

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2005, 04:14:15 AM »
End this shit now! Iv bin in GodSpire over 2 years and i didnt hear about CM till i seen that portal in Angbad (whent in got baned on site) The people who "Rade" CM are pobly the assholes we ban from GodSpire for being racist and homophobeic. People like that dont list long in GodSpire

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline Nara

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2005, 05:59:05 AM »
Some great news!

Things are finally unwrapping. Whatever came over Bug has now started to mellow out and he has agreed to drop the autoboot-filter completely, leaving it more or less entirely in the hands of the active DMs to evaluate every individual case.

http://www.dogsquad.co.uk/bbs/cgi-bin/ikon...15;t=125;st=138

Would like to give my warmest thanks to all of you that have helped in this, posting and arguing on our forum, discussing and sharing your opinions, and being supportive in all kinds of ways.

Wish you all the very best, and see you out there. :lol:

/Nara.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2005, 02:18:24 PM »
Whatever came over Bug has now started to mellow out and he has agreed to drop the autoboot-filter completely, leaving it more or less entirely in the hands of the active DMs to evaluate every individual case.

[snapback]19807[/snapback]

Well, everyone, I felt this was the perfect topic to start posting to LM again since it impacts the DMs of both GodSpire and CM.

Nara: What power did DMs have with an auto-boot filter in place? Seems like Bug was overriding his DM's authority.

Also, if someone can explain Bug's irrational hatred of me I would greatly appreciate it. I never even knew he existed until Thursday. He seems intent on deleting my account and posts from his forums while at the same time responding to the content of the posts he deleted!??! Though he won't (or can't) ban me from his forums.

Does anyone have a copy of the first post that he deleted? Mel posted my second post here (thanks Mel) but the first one had some good information in it.

Another question: Does Bug think new players should know the 100K item limit BEFORE comming onto Circus Maximus? How are players who have never been to CM suppose to know the server rules if they were getting autobooted?

I am a very logical person and Bug's behavior defies all of my attempts to explain it. When I say Bug appears to have paranoid-psychotic tendancies I'm not insulting him, I happen to be related to a few people with this problem and the things Bug says and does reflect some of my familie's behavior exactly. (Seriously, at one point I could swear he was my mother!)

Anyway, I hope we can get this "feud" resolved with (or despite) Bug's efforts.

As I have been quoted as saying before: "The NWN PvP servers shoud support one another, duelers like diversity in their duels and rules."

Thanks,
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 02:22:04 PM by 420 »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2005, 04:30:45 PM »
Well Bug seems to be improving his attitudes slowly.  Maybe he needs a bit more time to come away from his facist control of those forums.

People should be allowed to express their views.  
No post would get deleted here no matter how full of crap it may be.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Circus Maximus
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2005, 04:31:44 PM »
I lost a post too (deleted it after it got edited completly), but whatever. I hope that the dm's and players from Cm check this thread somethimes, because you can't say what you want on their forum. (and it's not like we're not polite or whatever)

I'm looking a bit around on Cm now, it's way different than GodSpire. Main thing I notice is that Cm and GodSpire are two completly different things. In fact it made me think of the old Arivs, on some points.

I think it's best to wait a few days, to see how things go. And to hope for a bit more understanding of the human being from Bug's part.

-Mel
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 04:32:22 PM by Tea-cup »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2005, 05:06:17 PM »
Well, I continue to post my posts on CMs forum even though they are getting deleted, for the most part everything I posted has been quoted by CM people, so Bug won't touch their posts and I still get to say what I wanted.

A few things make me question Bug's technical capabilities, if I am wrong about these please correct me:

- Bug says I have been banned from the CM forums, but I can still make an account called "420" and post.

- Bug doesn't grasp the idea of the cut-and-paste, which makes reposting my deleted posts way less time consumming than searching for and deleting all my posts.

- Apparently some illegal items are making it past Bug's item filter and he blames imaginary "hackers" instead of his own abilities to script a proper filter.

- He seems to be lacking some of the most fundamental understandings of how computer hardware, software and programming work.

Not to mention the insults (which are quite repetative) remind me of that old psychology idea that people are most likely to insult and accuse others of what they are most guilty of. Considering the names Bug has called various GodSpire players, I'm surprised he has never spent any time in prison.

Well, at the risk of inflamming Bug I will stay away from the CM server all together, I don't want to be responsible for ruining this opportunity to end the rivalry.

However, someone may want to tell Bug to give up on trying to restrict my freedom of speech. There are at least 3 internet cafe's on my block and a million ways to make the name "420".

The up side is, hopefully I can get Bug to focus all his anger at me and away from others. I am happy to become the scape-goat and it wouldn't be the first time.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2005, 03:57:17 AM »
Well, it's good to see that the tides have turned and our efforts not in vain. Hopefully GodSpire and CM wont just sit side by side, but be allies as well. Support eachother, through their servers, and their forums, but most of all their players.

I went to their server and treated people with respect, and was happy to see that I was treated with respect in return. It's good to see things working out so well, now I think I'll make myself a char within 100K restrictions... and I'll visit often. =). (I seen Mel there hee hee).

Right now though for some strange reason their server is passworded, and I also tried the links in this topic to go back to the thread there, and it seems to be moved or deleted. -_- I can't find anything, the layout there confuses me.

Anyway it's good to see things going so good. Let's hope it continues... - HeLL

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Circus Maximus
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2005, 04:10:23 AM »
Two things:
 - It looks like the Gaming forum on the CM site has been nuked, either intentionally or by mistake (Nathan, are you an admin there, too?)
 - The day an admin of GodSpire says anything as bad as call a group of players "pedophiles" (the way bug referred to GodSpire players) is the day I resign as DM, delete all my characters, and start anew on CM.

Lucky for me, it ain't gonna happen.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2005, 04:18:27 AM »
The gaming forum being gone may have something to do with the last post I refused to let die:

Well, if I was ElementlMage or Malto I would be insulted. They obviously felt what I was saying was important enough to post about in a sane, no-name-calling way.

Obviously I am no "kiddie" because I am not the one being immature. I'm sure you think you have banned me from the forums but I seriously doubt your technical capabilities.

Please end the insults, it just makes you look bad. At least get a thesaurus and come up with something new to insult people with.

Apparently Bug is having some trouble dealing with my tenacity.

Borbarad

Circus Maximus
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2005, 05:43:39 AM »
Do not be that egocentric,

it would be a bad joke if you are more important than the Circus Maximus' community who lost the forum. I would prefer Throbblefoot's version (though I do not know the truth)

What would be the point deleting a forum only because there is an unimportant voice which is unwanted?  ;)

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2005, 06:11:11 AM »
im still yet to see the inside of CM but i hope to one day soon. I whant to try out a new item limit :P

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Circus Maximus
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2005, 06:26:41 AM »
@420
I think Bug has the technical capabilities to run a nice nwnserver and forum. The problem is Bug's behavior concerning the GodSpire poeple. I really don't see what advantage he hopes to reach with it.

The technical skill isn't that important, just take a look at Gwydion, his scripting skill aren't that good, you know that. But his server is way better than what I did with Arivs, regardless of the higher technical level of Arivs.

@Throbble
Your post is awesome. Like always.

-Mel

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2005, 04:48:54 PM »
A lot of people have come to Bug Fixx's defense and it means a lot that there are people so loyal to him. He obviously built a strong online community.

But people defending him don't seem to be able to explain his incomprehensible behavior.

Why was the "Gamez" forum nuked?

By this thread it would seem that Bug did indeed nuke the entire forum on purpose but doesn't really explain why.

He also posts more of this baffling player info without any explanation. I think what he is calling "Raids", "Hacking" and "Crashing" attempts are actually just online players with items that aren't allowed on CM trying to log in.

I'm beginning to doubt Bug's sanity, he can't honestly think that players don't try to log into other servers (including GodSpire) with illegal items. That's why we have item and character filters set up!

Argh, now I have a headache trying to figure out what Bug's point is. When he posts the character info, are those characters that got through his filter? Are they people that didn't get past the filter?

I am completely confused now. Congrats Bug, that rarely happens to me.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2005, 05:14:12 PM »
I'd have to say that he really doesn't care what people think.  He's focusing on building his mod and could give a flying hoot what anyone has to say.  I can't imagine he nuked the Gamez board on purpose.  But if he has than this point is validated.

I am in the midst of building a "Circus Maximus Embassy".
Circus Players will be able to come have a look and play at Godspire, while having their own private area as well.  Sort of like a Clan base.  Although this area will have it's own item filter and remove items with gold values > 100,000.

Unfortunately no resists will be allow at this point due to technically issues.  I'll think of a work around for this at a later date.

Nara is the official Ambassador, so she will be in charge of the Embassy.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 05:14:32 PM by Mo »

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2005, 05:29:05 PM »
Good  work Mo, I have been a bit busy with work this weekend so i have missed alot of the happenings. But glad to see things are seemingly heading the right way.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Circus Maximus
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2005, 06:06:48 PM »
@Mo
I hope that Bug comes to the understanding that his behaviour now, only damages the things he says he protects. But if he doesn't changes his mind, then I think your plan is perfect.

For the resist part, maybe it's easyer to run a second nwserver on the server. Nwn it's cpu useage rocket launches if you go over 30 players (don't ask me why, ask bioware it), a split of the load won't harm. A simple portal and something to see the players their name on the second server would do the rest.

Just a sugestion. (it's what I should do if I was in your place)

-Mel

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2005, 06:30:49 PM »
@Mo
I hope that Bug comes to the understanding that his behaviour now, only damages the things he says he protects. But if he doesn't changes his mind, then I think your plan is perfect.

For the resist part, maybe it's easyer to run a second nwserver on the server. Nwn it's cpu useage rocket launches if you go over 30 players (don't ask me why, ask bioware it), a split of the load won't harm. A simple portal and something to see the players their name on the second server would do the rest.

Just a sugestion. (it's what I should do if I was in your place)

-Mel
[snapback]19856[/snapback]

We'll see how this works first

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2005, 06:32:48 PM »
Great idea Mo, maybe Nara can design some generic Circus Maximus dueling gear like we did at GodSpire. (Don't worry Nara it doesn't have to be those lame white robes!)

I wanted the robes to be prison-uniform orange anyway...

Would one of the CM players be so kind as to post the item restrictions for CM?

Here is GodSpire's: GodSpire's Item Restrictions

Thanks,

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2005, 12:11:30 AM »
Well the embassy is built ...lots of work to build an embassy all by my lonesome :P

You can get to it where the cavern entrance used to be

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2005, 03:35:57 AM »
Alright, I think I have more to do with all this than I wanted. Well, you guys can check out my post I made over there, but also I will repost the text here along with a link to it. This is really shocking if you ask me, and I certainly was'nt expecting it...

Link : Click Here

Post (In case something happens to the one over there.):

Quote (The Black Dog @ Mar 20 2005,21:13)
Good Evening..

[Sun Mar 20 20:23:17]
--------------------------------------------

Name   :  Godspire
CD Key :  QC4AYWDN
IP     :  67.184.152.65

Face of Chaos (Helmet) : 678811052
Gomez Spider Armor 2 CEP (Armour) : 1208517314

�¿>Fallen Angels Boots (Boots) : 271128630
Mel's Gloves (Gloves) : 104409766
ostaps kama (Kama) : -1340778994

�¿>In
�¿>f3
�¿>rn
�¿>al
�¿>'s
�¿>Ka
�¿>ma
�¿>s V
�¿>14 (Kama) : 1974382612
Tott (Cloak) : -1238764226

�¿>Fallen Angels Ring (Ring) : 383864356
â? �ark Avengers Ring 1â?  [��?�?] (Ring) : 115741

�¿>Fallen Angels Ammulet (Amulet) : 1708771394
special belt (Belt) : 8368590
Pet Summoner (MiscSmall) : 3
?
>AU
>ls
>dÃ??
>o

>L
>a
>d
>d
>e
>r
>l
>r
>i

>n   A
>u
A>aA
>T
A>rA
>a
A>iA
>n
A>eA
>e
>K
>n
>i
>g
>h
>t  (Helmet) : -1176453887

�¿>In
�¿>f3
�¿>rn
�¿>al
�¿>'s
�¿>Ka
�¿>ma
�¿>s V
�¿>14 (Kama) : 1974382612
Whip (Whip) : 201863416
Cage of Chaos (Armour) : 792938271
Book of Town Portal (Book) : 2001
Puffweed (MiscSmall) : 12
cure (MiscSmall) : 278437
fire II (MiscSmall) : 168810
buff (MiscSmall) : 475875
tha good stuff (MiscSmall) : 186751
spark (MiscSmall) : 679875
fire (MiscSmall) : 731250
tonic (MiscSmall) : 774000
summon2 (MiscSmall) : 829125
all better (MiscSmall) : 902812
epic (MiscSmall) : 2585062
summon1 (MiscSmall) : 1212187
3X Gloves (Gloves) : 115753055
3XKamav1 (Kama) : -1338688922
3X Ultimate healing book (Book) : 853313
Kama (Kama) : 201850698
?
>AU
>ls
>dÃ??
>o

>L
>a
>d
>d
>e
>r
>l
>r
>i

>n   A
>u
A>aA
>T
A>rA
>a
A>iA
>n
A>eA
>e
>K
>n
>i
>g
>h
Stone of Recall (MiscMedium) : 3
?
>AU
>ls
>dÃ??
>o

>L
>a
>d
>d
>e
>r
>l
>r
>i

>n   A
>u
A>aA
>T
A>rA
>a
A>iA
>n
A>eA
>e
>K
>n
>i
>g
>h
Smoking Pipe (Rod) : 1
Book of 3X vol.1 (Book) : 688906
Book of 3X vol.2 (Book) : 418358
â?  Laranis â?  v2 (Kama) : -2133689444

>Kamahim v14 (Kama) : 201850698
�¥_�§â? ��£k�?R�§ K�¥M� �?�? ��¨�â? H_�¥ (Kama) : -1026696410
3XKamav2 (Kama) : 1056621778
Test Tube (Potion) : 0
Licorice Stick (Potion) : 1
Nethereal Ancient Wine (Potion) : 4500
Torm's True Beer (Potion) : 16
Kukri (Kukri) : -2025957322
Kukri (Kukri) : 416371942
belt (Belt) : 129277
cloak (Cloak) : 129961
Mels Kama (Kama) : 294432198
Kama (Kama) : -1702968142
Longsword (Longsword) : 600511560
Totts  kama (Kama) : 373226382
Kama (Kama) : -1915244778
Kama (Kama) : 201850698
Kama of Missles (Kama) : -1029401656

�¿>Fallen Angels Gloves (Gloves) : 1287260320
Mels Kama (Kama) : 294432198
â?  Laranis â?  v2 (Kama) : -2133689444
Mat (MiscMedium) : 1
/invurnable armor\ (Armour) : -651039608

>Kamahim v14 (Kama) : 201850698
Kukri (Kukri) : -2025957322
Kukri (Kukri) : 416371942
Shortsword (ShortSword) : -2133689428
MuNk's Special K Gauntlet's (Gloves) : 88201568
Scythe (Scythe) : 294432230
Dragon Scythe (Scythe) : -1435930148
Kama of Lillyv2 (Kama) : 1157077848
Toy Maker (MiscSmall) : 3
StunGun1 (MiscSmall) : 3
Poly (MiscSmall) : 3
Level em (MiscSmall) : 3
StunGun2 (MiscSmall) : 3
Little Horror MkIII (MiscSmall) : 3
Large Hammer (MiscSmall) : 3
Bring it on (MiscSmall) : 3
Can Opener (MiscSmall) : 3
Butterfingers (MiscSmall) : 3
Reload (MiscSmall) : 3
Examine Player (MiscSmall) : 3
Strip Player (MiscSmall) : 3
BeSeated (MiscSmall) : 3
Player Jump (MiscSmall) : 3
tag along (MiscSmall) : 3
Area Jump (MiscSmall) : 3
ostaps belt (Belt) : -2145191265

I'm a compulsive liar.
who made all this up.
we should let them on.
i'm bitter and twisted.
jealous, too.
didn't you know?

and you people have the audacity to accuse me of not living
in the real world? imho, it's you that need to take a step back,
and take a long good look at your own lives and behaviour.

Goodbye.

When I read this, I must say I was absolutely shocked. I believe now it's my turn to shed some light on the subject, and give some information not already known.

Bug, I'm actually quite happy you posted this. There is more to this Player, "Godspire," as he called himself, than meets the eye. The items this character has.... are items from Semi-Uber, I know the people some of those items are named after, and I now have the suspicion GodSpire and CM are being set up. I don't know the reason for it, nor why Semi-Uber servers would get involved in the affairs of Legit servers.

Here's my story: I've been DMing for 2 yrs. now, on and off at different servers, and one that I've been a DM at for about a half a yr. now (maybe a little bit more) is called 0 # ' Rumagos Server   or something similar to that located in action (not 24/7, normally on weekends). These items you see are 99% from this server, and many of them are items that can only be obtained by authority in this server. I noticed there are also random items from all around the semi-uber community, mixed in with some items named after people from Godspire, and then the special items that are used by authority at Rumagos Server. But as I looked through the list... one item in particular caught my eye. "Toy Maker" This item is ONLY available to Rumago, and can only be used by him. This is very strange indeed, I don't understand what is going on here, but there is alot more to it than just CM and GodSpire having a little feud.

All I can really say now is, this character is NOT from GodSpire, there is no way he could get any of that crap past our filter, and why he named himself after us, and his items, I do not know, but by all means anyone who wants to help me investigate whats going on here, please say so. We need to work together if we are to get anywhere. I'm sorry for such a disturbing post, but I think I may be the only one with any clue as to who this guy is and where his crap came from.

- HeLLMasteRHeLL

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2005, 11:08:37 AM »
Has anyone else noticed the name on the belt at the bottom of that list?
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Circus Maximus
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2005, 11:24:40 AM »
@Mo
You don't have to do evrything on your own.

@Anheg
There's one called "Mels kama" and "Mel's gloves" too. But well, the cdkey matches the one of ostap's recording my logs of Arivs. And exept the fact to see my name on items :huh:, I wonder what's wrong with his char. A filter just takes off unwanted stuff.

Ow, it might be an idea to tell poeple about the 100k item limit and the fact that they don't like log on and off  on Cm when you (or whoever) tell a GodSpire player about their server.

-Mel

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circus Maximus
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2005, 12:11:06 PM »
That is hqbase = 1ostap
Anyone who sees him can ask him what the heck he's thinking.

CM doesn't have a well scripted filter, which is why Bug is so paranoid.