LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

regarding doriath private forum access issues

<< < (3/4) > >>

Tea-cup:

--- Quote ---no... I'll install it, I'm asking you if I should[snapback]19123[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
It's better to make use of the premision masks I think, it's standard in the board and not hard to use. Filtering on isp's isn't exactly accurate either. It's good if you only want poeple from your country or region for example, but not for a clan having members a bit evrywhere on the planet.

-Mel

Blood Angel:
Regarding the Doriath section:
I was able to get in earlier today, but now when I click to enter the public part I'm asked for the password, and when I've written in the password it tells me it's correct, loads, but then it comes back to the same screen and asks for password. Why :(?

Tea-cup:

--- Quote ---Regarding the Doriath section:
I was able to get in earlier today, but now when I click to enter the public part I'm asked for the password, and when I've written in the password it tells me it's correct, loads, but then it comes back to the same screen and asks for password. Why :(?[snapback]19300[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
:blink:

Well, I didn't touch anything since I did make the sub-sub-forum a while back. Also, the settings look all the same as a few days ago.

Is this happening each time you try to vieuw there?

-Mel

Blood Angel:
well it worked earlier today again, but now it's gone stupid again :(

Tea-cup:

--- Quote ---well it worked earlier today again, but now it's gone stupid again :(
[snapback]19351[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Maybe I better set the newpassword on the private area and set the doraith forum without password. That was the idea why the private area was made anyway. It's ok that I change it?

-Mel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version