Author Topic: Explain this....  (Read 17850 times)

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Explain this....
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2005, 12:23:38 PM »
Perv - Perverted.  mmk - Okay (mmk) a lengthened response to emulate irritation.
Answer is the thing you reply on:
perv mmk?
Nice english, I really see why you can't read my posts without getting a headache. (please don't take it serieus :P)
You really think I didn't understand what you said?
Also, What exacly is 'Mel' Short for, And its not just the name but female characters. You say you use it as a male name, but attach it to a female character im sorry if your intentions are not clear.
Answer is the thing you reply on:
Ow and in case you don't get it, I know the name itself isn't what you aim for. I'm just laughing a bit with your problem.
Of course I use it as a male name (right -.-), and I also don't know what it's short for. Poeple just called me that on godspire. (and please give a stupid reply on this part too, I wonder how you're going to misunderstand it)  And it really looks like you can't, or don't want, to understand a word of what I say. The only thing you try to say me is, that you think that I'm trans-whatever. Just think that then, it's not my problem you have those idea's about me. And take a very good look at your avatar-pic.

Because I think you're saying someting stupid :P

-Mel

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
Explain this....
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2005, 01:29:07 PM »
Sigh... Yet another person that takes me to seriously. No one knows me, Only person I have found on GodSpire that I can realy joke with is Rash, Mo, Matt, Bus and lance everyone else lacks a sence of humer.

I Realy dont give a shit if you have a female character, I was simply haveing a joke, Nathan seemed to find it funny.

##EDIT##
And mercy =P

A male with Female characters is irritating though, But to each HIS own.

Xen.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 03:45:39 PM by nathan »

Offline nathan

• View Profile
    • Email
Explain this....
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2005, 03:46:08 PM »
this topic is getting out of control, i thinks it's funny to see two admins fighting but, I don't think we should continue this madness, both of you guys are DM on GodSpire and admins here, i don't think it would be a good idea for you two to be pissed off at eachother
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 03:48:54 PM by nathan »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Explain this....
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2005, 04:00:02 PM »
Mel could = Melvin.  

Xen's avatar owns.

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
Explain this....
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2005, 06:07:43 AM »
Who's fighting? Im playin around, lol Melvin.

Xen.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Explain this....
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2005, 10:28:36 AM »
My female charactor didnt even have a real name and it had a number in it   :D  Beat that
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Explain this....
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2005, 01:18:43 PM »
this topic is getting out of control, i thinks it's funny to see two admins fighting but, I don't think we should continue this madness, both of you guys are DM on GodSpire and admins here, i don't think it would be a good idea for you two to be pissed off at eachother
[snapback]19431[/snapback]
I'm not dm at godspire right now, and I doubt if any of us takes this thread serious. Including you. But well, I'll shut up for a while :P
My female charactor didnt even have a real name and it had a number in it   :D  Beat that
[snapback]19460[/snapback]
420's char named 420, is female too. And it's his only char with a number as far I know, and the only female.

-Mel

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Explain this....
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2005, 05:36:45 PM »
Actually Mel, if people just started calling you that, the very first time I saw you, and your name happened to be "Melissa." I would assume that your name "Mel" is short for "Melissa." I dunno, but that's what I've always thought. =) And I agree, this thread is major out of control. If his question seems to be answered, it'd be wise to close it before it becomes a flamewar.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Explain this....
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2005, 08:25:30 PM »
Dont be dissin Mel Brooks. Ill kill anywhos that says someting bad 'bout 'im.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Guest_Who The Man_*

Explain this....
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2005, 04:10:15 AM »
I know that certain processors like the p4 do better when it comes to encoding video,

Just to keep you up to date, Socket 939 AMD Athlon 64 Proccesors (Newcastle and Winchester) are actually better than the Pentium 4 (Prescott and Northwood) in encoding. The Pentium 4 was better than the AMD Athlon 64 when it was on Socket 754.