Author Topic: New GodSpire Clan functionalities  (Read 22270 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
New GodSpire Clan functionalities
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2005, 02:11:24 AM »
[nordic tone]CRRRRRUUUUD[/nordic tone] well...perhaps a conversion can be down since i have no idea what you're using on your end to make the webpages (PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T SAY PUBLISHER :P )
[snapback]19131[/snapback]

Visual Studio.Net

Ade

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2005, 02:29:51 PM »
Hows about instead of a big ass town which maybe laggy.... Maybe more like a street. Buildings not too far apart With some kind of a insgnia or something on the front of it to resemble the clan or guild or whatever.  :)  Inside just have a standard layout for the buildings.

ade  :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2005, 05:06:26 PM »
Hows about instead of a big ass town which maybe laggy.... Maybe more like a street. Buildings not too far apart With some kind of a insgnia or something on the front of it to resemble the clan or guild or whatever.  :)  Inside just have a standard layout for the buildings.

ade  :P
[snapback]19615[/snapback]

A quote from Mo: "This server can take alot." A quote from me, "You'd be surprised." Large areas that are being planned are great and all, and in some cases may be too large, but it's better to see them first before we judge how laggy they'll be, besides... it's Athlon 64 power baby! lol ya!!!! I've even seen how much it can take... I'll be posting screenies in another thread!!