Author Topic: ~PP~ Server.  (Read 6803 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
~PP~ Server.
« on: February 13, 2005, 03:46:27 AM »
Currently Ad hosts a ~PP~ server from time 2 time. I've got a mod that will support ~PP~ greatly, and it's not far from completion, the only problem is I cannot host yet, because I'm having trouble port forwarding through my router, any suggestions? Also, any suggestions on what to put in the mod would be appreciated. (Ya, there'll be pink armors!).

Ad Of Dracos

~PP~ Server.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 07:50:33 PM »
Just send the mod to me on msn or email, and ill host it for you.

MSN: Vutukai@hotmail.com

E-Mail: Solipsism@kc.rr.com

Ciao.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
~PP~ Server.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 11:42:06 PM »
Well, that would work dandy, so long as it does'nt require exps, because somebody with the exps hosts it. I don't know if that's the case though, I need to finish it anyway.

Offline fireknight40

• MSN Messenger - fireknight40@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - fireknight40
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - briortheforesaken
    • View Profile
    • http://members.dslextreme.com/users/fierynight3/Iceys%20Hints%20and%20Tips.htm
    • Email
~PP~ Server.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 03:55:31 AM »
Only if he goes into it to modify it. If he saves it after opening in the toolset even if he does nothing it will require expansions then. So hosting it won't be a problem.

Lord of Doriath[/span]
[span style=\'color:blue\']Sentinel of GodSpire[/color]

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
~PP~ Server.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 05:42:01 PM »
Only if he goes into it to modify it. If he saves it after opening in the toolset even if he does nothing it will require expansions then. So hosting it won't be a problem.
[snapback]18541[/snapback]

Good, but I guess that means I'll have to do the changes and send him the new one every time it needs it, btw Brior, I decided you can send me that filter, I'll check it out and see if I can fix that one problem, if not, we can deal with it, or ask Mel for help. Also, I need some sort of a Sentinel script if anyone has one...  I just know that soon I'm gunna go check out NWVault, and see if I can get some more recources. Basically the whole mod is built except, missing scripts, and a few items, etc.