LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Can't Post!?

<< < (3/4) > >>

~HeLLMasteRHeLL~:
Ok.. I don't wanna start another topic for this, but I just put Scramble!!! in the fun&games forum, and it was deleted. I'm not sure what is going on, but would'nt scramble, being a game and all, go in a forum for games?

nathan:
there's no fun and games anymore, for 6 days, in 6 days you will get it all back!

Celestial1:
Most of HeLLs post were put invis. He can still post on his other account, but any random stuff will probably be put invis.

~Celestial

Tea-cup:
Seems like that warn function doesn't works 100%. Try with your other accound now hell, if it still doesn't works , tell me.

Also, in case you wonder, it me who did it, I help Nathan whit his site, particularly when things go wrong. I have a bit more acces to things to do that. Normally I don't mod on the forum (I dislike to mod, even more to ban), but I do when things go a bit too far and nobody else is doing something about it.

-Mel

~HeLLMasteRHeLL~:

--- Quote ---Seems like that warn function doesn't works 100%. Try with your other accound now hell, if it still doesn't works , tell me.

Also, in case you wonder, it me who did it, I help Nathan whit his site, particularly when things go wrong. I have a bit more acces to things to do that. Normally I don't mod on the forum (I dislike to mod, even more to ban), but I do when things go a bit too far and nobody else is doing something about it.

-Mel
[snapback]17756[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
=P I knew it was you! Hee. That's ok though, I've decided to stop being dumb =P! So, for the most part, I won't make spam, or extremely negative posts anymore! =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version