LucidMagic > News & Annoucements

Why were so many topics closed?

(1/6) > >>

nathan:
If you noticed, a couple topics are being closed. LucidMagic has been getting some bad feedback lately, and we'd like to change this. We are pushing rules harder, and trying to keep this a clean place for all to have fun. Many of the topics are being closed because they broke a rule, or were old and had no purpose. If anyone is found making a topic that is truly worthless, or has bad material, it will be closed. Be warned, LucidMagic has been told it needed to change, and it will.
LucidMagics Admin and Moderators Team are proud to present the new LucidMagic!  :P

Angle:

--- Quote ---If you noticed, a couple topics are being closed. LucidMagic has been getting some bad feedback lately, and we'd like to change this. We are pushing rules harder, and trying to keep this a clean place for all to have fun. Many of the topics are being closed because they broke a rule, or were old and had no purpose. If anyone is found making a topic that is truly worthless, or has bad material, it will be closed. Be warned, LucidMagic has been told it needed to change, and it will.
LucidMagics Admin and Moderators Team are proud to present the new LucidMagic!
[snapback]17663[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

what do u mean by bad feedback, from who??

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote ---what do u mean by bad feedback, from who??
[snapback]17667[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Me perhaps? Wobbles? Depends what bad feedback refers to...

nathan:

--- Quote ---what do u mean by bad feedback, from who??
[snapback]17667[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
that's none of your business

doofer101:
geeze this really really sucks nath, ive been asked to change my sig...

ive seen no real problems, and whomever is complaining is overreacting

i mean comon who thinks my sig is offensive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version