LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

How do you like the new LucidMagic?

<< < (6/8) > >>

Talon:
It sucks

Roncescal:
OFF-TOPIC:

Man, where the hell have u been???? (to talon).

About the new skin, well... i find this one a little creepy, but its ok. And i have some functionality problems, just like quote or emote icons that wont work for me.

Ron.

Celestial1:
Oh nathan... where's the other skiiinnnns.... :P

~Celestial

Tea-cup:
Added a few skins, they may get deleted when nathan sees them, but well, we'll see.

I didn't edit them yet, as some admin may just delete because he/she doesn't likes them. (I only did get reaction from 1 admin about the skins over a few days when I asked them about the new skins) This simple means that there are a few flaws in the skins, most problems I had with new skins are with the portal.

The labyrinth skin's chooser is broken, to get out of the skin use on of these links:
IPB skin
Inverse IPB skin
Beachcom
SmoothBlack
Rooq

Once in a other skin the chooser should work fine. (if not tell me)

In case it wouldn't work, this link gives back the Gothic Labyrinth
Also I added an example what I mean with a skin messed up on the portal. If you meet any problems, post here. And I already know the problems in the Gothic Labyrinth and the white on light blue for the Beachcom skin on the portal. Just post problems that aren't posted yet. Thx :)

-Mel

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tea-cup:

--- Quote ---too few smilies, for once I want to use the damned devil smiley and there is none hehe
[snapback]17344[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Added a few smilies, if you have a nice one, and think it should be here. Just post it somewhere so I can find it :)

-Mel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version