Anime > General Anime

Digimon isn't over yet

(1/3) > >>

Saiato:
Reposting this topic because of the rollback...Lets see now, Digital Monsters X-Evolution aired in Japan on January 3rd, an hour and 17 minute long full lenght CG movie. I heard it's going to be the setup for a 5th series, but I'm not completely sure about that. I do know there is going to be a whole new line of toys, cards, games, ect. I downloaded and watched the movie this week and was very impressed with it. I hope others will enjoy this. Here's a link to the official site for those who are interested in seeing screenshots.
http://www.digimon.channel.or.jp/digi_cg_info/index.html

Xen:
Didgy mon is by far one of the shitest "anime's" I have ever seen, It's simply a clone of every other "anime" aimed simply at selling usless shit like trading cards, plush toys, Action Figures, Mc Donnalds Crappy meal toy's and the list go's on.

Granted there are alot of decent anime's that have there own plush toys and books etc, But anything that releases these things almost at the exact time of the actual "anime" itself is not worth anyones time.

Xen.

DarkHippo:
Please respect my friend... I know him in RL and i don't think he appreciates u dissing something he enjoys, please don't burn him, k thanks

-DarkHippo

Elessar Telrunya:
haha that rocks!

.... umm... its available in english too right?

-Lord Elessar

Knuckles:
Ya Xen I agree with Darkhippo you need to be more respectfull.
That's fine you think Digimon is bad.

Let me tell you what Digimon is about. it's about Friendship and teamwork
and to be happy about your self and to be happy for others around you
when all the Kids mate the digimon they learned all about working as a team and being friends.
I think the reason why you hate Digimon is because you don't have alot of friends
to be there for you, to help you with your problems, etc..
I'm not being mean, i'm making a point.

PS: you also insulted me because I love Digimon :wub:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version