Author Topic: Brain Teasers!  (Read 13087 times)

Offline thanatos

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« on: January 25, 2005, 08:56:19 AM »
A man walks into a bar.  He goes up to the bartender and asks for a glass of water.  Instead of giving the water, the bartender takes out a gun and points it right at the man's face.

"Thank you," the man said.  He leaves the bar.  The bartender puts his gun away, and resumes his work.

What's going on?

Hint:  The answer is very logical.  No stupid things like "it's a water gun".

PM me if you think you know the answer!  (Try not to cheat...there's nothing to be proud of if you cheat :P)
Yes I'm finally back...though I'm not very well-known but I digress...

Thikusun Colds:
- The most boring looking mage out there.  But clothed.

Thiksina the Blah
- Standard archer.

Azrael IS DEAD - blah blah blah

Offline thanatos

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 03:04:39 AM »
Well, 3 people messaged me.  One got it :P.

Here's the answer (or if you don't want to know...don't go down):

He had hiccups.

Thikusun Colds:

Thiksina the Blah
- Standard archer.

Offline Chichiri

• AOL Instant Messenger - Chichiri66
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 09:52:40 AM »
Whoooooooooooooo I WIN.
Watch it.
Excel Saga

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 11:26:02 AM »
a man was hanged in a barn with a puddle of water beneath him. he evidentally had hanged himself, but there aren't any stools or anything for him to have stood on to put his head through the noose. how did he manage to get his head through the noose to hang himself?

-Lord Elessar

Offline DarkHippo

• MSN Messenger - DarkHippo21@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - FailedAttempts21
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - KenoichiHakitan
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 09:10:27 PM »
Here is the answer

He was standing on an Ice Block with the noose around his neck and it slowly melted creating a puddle  :)  I win

Offline Chichiri

• AOL Instant Messenger - Chichiri66
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 09:41:32 PM »
I already won that one. We where on somthing about some twins shooting a guy in an alley.
Watch it.
Excel Saga

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2005, 01:24:09 AM »
I already won that one. We where on somthing about some twins shooting a guy in an alley.
[snapback]16893[/snapback]

I know lol...

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2005, 07:38:24 AM »
[snapback]16893[/snapback]

ya and i say the answer to that is:

The twins were actually FBI agents tracking downt he third guy who was an escaped convict and in a tussle between them one twin shot the man because he was likely about to kill the other man and when they told this to the court the court was forced to let him go. [/color]

-Lord Elessar

PS: dont use those long breaks in the page, its really annoying. just make the answer small and blue
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 07:41:56 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2005, 03:09:33 PM »
that's the answer, dang... lol what did i send u again in PM?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2005, 04:17:38 PM »
lol actually i didnt create that one. im not sure who did. thats just my idea of what the answer is cuz i dun remember who wrote it so i cant pm it to them.

-Lord Elessar

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2005, 04:37:35 PM »
Shut up.

A man walked into the Inn, The man at the desk welcomed him and gave him a free room key - But, He told the man /Not to touch the purple orangatang/.

So the man walked all over the place, Couldn't find the god damned monkey.

He goes up and asks the man where the purple monkey is, The man says he's not supposed to touch the purple monkey - So he asks the man to show him where the monkey is.

So they go down the stairs, through the garden, Over the bridge, and up the hill, and into the cave.

When the man walked in, He saw a purple monkey, just sitting on a rock like a statue. The Inn manager walked out and reminded the man not to touvh the monkey. The man nodded and just sat there watching the monkey.

After awhile, He started thinking..."God damn, I have to poke that monkey.."
He got up, and poked the purple monkey..

It went total ape shit on him, It started bouncing around, screaming, rolling on the floor, Crying, Going totally crazy.

So the man ran like hell back to the inn, Out the cave, down the hill. He turned around, and there was the monkey, right behind him. THen he runs over the bridge and through the garden. He looked back, SUre enough, there was the monkey.  So he runs up the stairs and into his room, the monkey was still right behind him. He slowly backed up into a corner, the monkey looked pissed, huffing and puffing like an angry bull.

And the monkey came up, and lightly prodded the man on the left shoulder.

"You're it!"

*Bows and walks out*
I like to chew on things.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2005, 09:12:48 PM »
you weirdo, thats a joke, not a brainteaser.

-Lord Elessar

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2005, 05:33:03 AM »
OMG THATS NOT HOW THAT JOKE GOES AT ALL OMFG.... here ill tell the whole god damn thing...

It was a dark rainy day as a young man was passing through a lonely village, all of a sudden a flash flood hit and he was stranded in a ditch with no one around except for a single giant mansion on top of a huge hill in the distance... so the man thought of nothing else to do but to start walking up.... Once he had reached the front door exhausted but relieved, he knocked three times, on the first knock no one answered, and yet on the 2nd knock still no one answered, finally on the man's last attempt the door creaked slightly open, the man peered in and saw no one, then he looked down to find an old old man.  The old man asked him, "what bussiness do u have around here?"  The man replied "My car got stuck in the rain and i could use a phone to call for some help.." The old man willingly let him in and use the phone... He came out saying that the car service wouldn't be able to come due to the rain, He said, "I'll just go back to my car for the night, thanks for the help."  The old man looked at him and said, "Stay here for the night, it's quite alright, ever since my wife died and children left me, I've been quite lonely, so i would enjoy some company." "Alright then." the man replied.  So the old man got him some clothes and towels to clean up and offered the man supper, he willingly accepted and enjoyed a delicious meal prepared for him, the two soon went infront of the fire and got out some liqour and began to drink and tell stories, they decided to enjoy some desert and went back to the fire to drink some more, both were pretty boozed up until the old man asked the young man if he could keepy a secret, the young man said he could keep the secret and the old man told him, "In my basement I have one of the rarest thing known to man kind, i want to show you, follow me." So the man was skeptic, but drunk enough to go, so they went in the kitchen moved all the chairs, the table, and the rug, and their was a hidden door on the floor, the old man opened it and they began to walk into to total darkness... soon they reached 1 door, then another door, and the man began to get frightened, and finally they reached a 3rd door opened it and were now in a pitch black room, the old man said wait 1 second and flipped on a light and in the center of the room in a cage was a GREEN monkey... The man was dumbfounded at this and asked the man where he got it, the man only said this, "This monkey is so rare and yet so dangerous, if you were to touch it, you would surely be in danger... we should leave now, i shouldnt have shown you...." So they both decided to go to bed and the old man asked for him to promise not to go down there and so the man promised. He thought to himself how much the monkey could be worth and really wanted to get it for his own gain... he waited to hear snoring from the man and went downstairs, moved the chairs, the table and the rug, and began going down the stairs, he reach the room and switched on the light and their in the cage was the green monkey... he was in complete shock to see such an amazing creature... as he walked over to the cage the monkey went back in def and curled up, the man slowly eased his way and as he was picking up the cage he accidently touched the monkey.......... ALL of a sudden the monkey went completely beserk... he exploded from the cage and had to of grown 3x its size instantly... the man ran for his life shutting each door behind him... and the monkey just burst through each like they were paper... he made it up the stairs and to the front door and the old man came out screaming RUN!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! and by now the rain had stopped.... the man tumbled down the hill to his car and got it to start... he started going 80 MPH down the road with the monkey in his rear view mirror.... without paying attention a turn came up and he missed it..... and he rollled...... and kept rollling..... and rolling..... and rollling..... until he finally came to a stop.... his car was all crunched and he was bloody and hurt badly.... he could barely see out of his window but he saw GREEN feet walkin around the car continuously.... pacing.... the man decided to wait it out and in 30min the feet had disapeared.... he thought it safe to get out.... and he came out finding the monkey no where to be seen.... all of a sudden he heard something behind him and turned around... there face to face he saw the green monkey.... eye to eye..... panick to rage.... the monkey raised his fist and came down with 1 finger on the mans nose and said............... "YOUR IT!!!!"

The END

** thats the REAL god damn joke god damnit!!!! and i know its long but it's good ^^**

-DarkHippo

Offline thanatos

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2005, 08:47:00 AM »
Umm...I hope you guys know this is a brain teaser topic right?  Not a joke topic -_-;

You can make a topic about jokes though...

Thikusun Colds:

Thiksina the Blah
- Standard archer.

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2005, 07:16:52 PM »
Actually the one I told was right - There's obviously other versions..

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2005, 08:27:07 AM »
But mine = SOOOO good... and took me a while to write it all correctly lol

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2005, 07:19:30 PM »
Actually the one I told was right - There's obviously other versions..
[snapback]17164[/snapback]

I liked the purple monkey one better... =)

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2005, 04:28:47 AM »
*cries* but the way u tell mine u tell it all spooky and crud then u... u..... u.... make everyone wait in anticipation and poke the closest person to u face to face and say, "You it!!!"  *sobs* :(

.... u only liked it cuz it was shorter >.<

-DarkHippo

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2005, 04:58:50 PM »
So? LOL.

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2005, 06:02:25 PM »
haha funny stuff... o wellz...

-DarkHippo

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 11:12:02 PM »
He just wubvs me. o.O

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brain Teasers!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2005, 06:40:05 PM »
Say... Crumbling Crocodiles Cracking Cohesively 5 times really fast...