World Of Warcraft > WoW General

Horde and Alliance

(1/2) > >>

DarkHippo:
From what i know the Horde consist of:  Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, and Undead. And as for the Alliance they are:  Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, and Night Elves.  The game has several ways to play such as PvP, simple MMORPG, or if you don't feel like playing with others simple RPG.  I've been told PvP is the most fun because of the constant Raid attacks from both the Alliance and Horde which make the game very thrilling.  Discuss the two and enjoy  :)

Blood Angel:
I'll be playing and undead of the horde, prolly priest cuz I have some friends that already have chosen their classes, so I'm bakcup.

I'll later on go on alliance to try that out, but no, I'm not going to play night elf like the everyone else that has made night elves overpopulated *sigh*
The most coolest is the gnome, HELL YEAH RAELIAS!

DarkHippo:
haha everyone is like night elf or gnome or dwarf cuz yea night elf is the most common... WAY too many, i'm still debating what to make, but im thinking alliance for sure

wisto SA:
FOR THE HORDE THE HHOORRDDE !!!  damn my 42 lvl Org warrior kick so much elver ass all the time.... there is so many people there think that  elf=hunter is so good... but it sucks to much ws tank fighters!!!

DarkHippo:
ive alrdy change my mind to horde so SHHHH <_<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version