World Of Warcraft > WoW General

Enjoy WoW

<< < (6/6)

Wobbles:
Alright here's my essay on WoW.

The game is god damned awesome - Instead of games like everquest and such when you move to a new area, There's no three minute wait for it to load, It does such even when you're about five miles away from it. Most of it is all on-foot travel, But you can use feats(Hunter class(Which I play)) can use Spirit of Cheta - 30% faster run speed, Then there's mounts such as robotic ostriches, Giant tigers, Mountain goats(for teh dwarves!) and horses, for humans. There's a special mount for Warlocks, A fire horse thingie. And best of all, There's Airboats, Boats, Gryphons, And manticor things you can ride through the air/water for much safer travel, And you can actually watch where you go, As you go! (Unlike loading screens and such)

There's barely any dungeons, But when you find one, It will be an actual portal - Called an Instance. I'd recommend you play the game to see this yourself.

But there's quite a few fun classes; Warriors, Warlocks, Mages, Hunters, Shamans, Druids, And priests.

There's six or so playable classes; Gnomes, Humans, Night Elves, Dwarves - Trolls, Tauren, Orc, And teh Undead. . .  So yeah, Eight races, Each with their own playable classes and such - I like the Tauren hunters. .  Big Minotaur folk with giant guns and huge swords. :-P

Aneh other questions I'll check back here to answer, I guess. :D

Wobbles:
I saw something about someone complaining about the price per month.. Just doing a fast reply clicker for that one.

There's a thing called a 'Game Card' you can buy, It's 30$(American) for one, And it's supplied for sixty days - Thus fifteen dollars a month, Thirty dollars for two months - It's a good deal if you got the Credit Card phobia, Or if you're too young to get one and what not.

Btw - Teh combat system on WoW is allot more advanced than any game I've seen so far.

There's tradeskills you can occupy, Such as Engineering and Mining like my hunter has, Or Leatherworking and Skinning as my Druid has . .  There's allot more of em' I care not to list, But anyway - It's a pretty kickass game.

Celestial1:
Yeah, but buying the card is still 30$ and only lasts for two months and its not exactly the best gift, either.

Besides, the game costs enough alone.

~Celestial

Blood Angel:
Regarding the instance portals:
These aren't made for dungeons actually, these are for elite quests. When going on an elite quest you have to go through the instance and then you and your party are the only ones on the other side, in your own copy of the dungeon, so that you can do the quest on your own. Dungeons are everywhere :P and omg I have too many elite quests, it's like I'm floded

Wobbles:
Meh.. Ph33r my level 26ness!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version